Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think certain areas in the game in handheld mode stayed very steady in the resolution. But I noticed it. The only thing that bugs me the most is when you fast travel to a new area and the base texture of the world is forming in front of your eyes LMAO.

Yeah that shyt was trash but :yeshrug: that was a problem for "Mass Effect" way back in 2007.

Fred.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently I'm in the minority but I thought "XC2" looked/played fine on the Switch. I've heard horror stories about it in undocked mode, I guess I played it after it was patched because it ran ok.

I dunno, it's a Nintendo console. I don't have lofty expectations for these sorts of things. :yeshrug:

Fred.
Me too

only issue I had is yesterday my switch got a lil too hot and it took extra long to load some assets. Other than that I highly recommend XB2, I’m still on ch7 but it’s dope. I’ll probably cop the remaster in a few months, I still haven’t completed Torna

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got spoiled on this game as far as death goes.

Really really sucks, makes me not even want to play

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

r5F0NZi.gif

Man you better be in here with us when the game drops.

Fred.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Apparently I'm in the minority but I thought "XC2" looked/played fine on the Switch. I've heard horror stories about it in undocked mode, I guess I played it after it was patched because it ran ok.

I dunno, it's a Nintendo console. I don't have lofty expectations for these sorts of things. :yeshrug:

Fred.
I had the initial Xenoblad on the switch and a fukking bug ruined my experience. Was too heartbroken to restart. I will be copping this remastered version though

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've had this pre-loaded for a few days but probably won't get a chance to really play until Monday. :francis:

Fred.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I'm enjoying the game so far. Lvl 10 atm. Questing is really simple and shyt is clearly marked. :ehh:

Saw there were costumes. Got my whole squad wearing swim gear..:mjgrin::dame:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

If you got spoiled on what I think you did then that’s not even a big deal. You probably would have guessed that would happen playing the game anyway. The game is still worth playing.