Daps

Ow18xd1.png

Fred.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

:noah:

I need that new game+ and DLC take my money :noah:

This track reminded me of Xenogears for some reason. It just has though like PS1 style choir chords you'd hear all in JRPGs in that gen, the descending bells etc. This game pulled on a lot of nostalgia strings for me.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This track reminded me of Xenogears for some reason. It just has though like PS1 style choir chords you'd hear all in JRPGs in that gen, the descending bells etc. This game pulled on a lot of nostalgia strings for me.
Yeah, it feels it like it would've fit right alongside XG and XS Ep1 (that guitar :noah:)

Speaking of which, I'm about to find an emulator and see if I can't get on Xenosaga again :stopitslime: mad as hell I ain't even heard a dirty rumor about it coming back yet.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Got chills walking down that long dark hallway. the OST for that area was also fitting. the whole grand scheme was pretty crazy. Some philosophical shyt. Was about to face the final boss, but the game froze when I went to the menu. And I didn't save. :mjlol: didn't feel like doing all that shyt over again right now. Gonna do it later this week.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All the new features coming (it's far from just new game plus)
- You can now lock Blades to prevent yourself from accidentally releasing them.
- You can now skip the core resonating animation :blessed:
- They have updated the zoomed out minimap to display icons previously only on the fast travel map
- Added Easy Mode :camby:
- Accessories, Assist Cores, and Blade listings have additional sort functionalities.
- Added Advanced New Game Plus for those who have clear save data.
What's advanced NG+
- Akhos, Patroka, Mikhail and their blades can all be pulled and used as blades now, even if it doesn't make story senae
- You can send any Blade on mercenary missions now including Pyra, Dromarch, Poppi etc.
- Reverse Affinity Tree for characters added, with more stuff to unlock.
- Level Down feature added to inns to gain bonus exp back, using bonus exp as a currency you can now exchange items with a new NPC at inns.
- "That" Blade can finally use a lvl4 Special Attack. Has to be talking about Pneuma, Good god the damage must be :damn: on that level 4.

What carries over in NG+:
- Driver levels
- Driver and Blade growth progression and equipment
- Blades acquired (maybe not story specific ones though)
- Acquired items and gold
- Town Development levels and Mercenary levels
- Event Theater content and status of Unique Monsters