how many hours long is chapter 10?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im at the start of chapter 10. Had to fall back for some monster hunter

how many hours long is chapter 10?

Basically a long ass cut scene and 1 fight. Then the last cut scene of the game.

It's the shortest chapter in the game. After you beat the game it just kicks you back to the last save point before you beat it....but a gang of new Unique monsters appear. Most are 100-130.

Fred.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
there's a lot of boss encounters at chapter 7, i'm thinking i remember the one that OD'd on the crowd control stuff... also make sure you put people back in your party. after some events it'll shift your team around and you'll have to put them back in manually. i don't remember too many solo fights in the game.

movement heal is trash, not worth a spot

the best way to guarantee rex keeps his health is up galaxy cube (forget the exact name, but the accessory that give you a chance to attack twice per auto attack) and something give you heal on crit or special. mythra's chip should be whatever gives her the highest crit too. the point of the build is increase your odds of getting crits as much as possible in order to get the most out out of mythra's passive. this setup will take you throw most of the game tbh.

i think you're overkilling on the resistance stuff now that i think about it more. only thing i ever really had to worry about was Break. THAT will get you fukked up quick because a driver combo on your tank means you're winging it for about 20 seconds or longer if they don't flat out die. instead of worrying about the items, i'd focus on sealing the abilities of the enemy altogether. its easy to miss, but you can direct your blade combos to prevent enemies from doing stuff outright. its basically essential for a lot of bosses from chapter 7 on. for example, you can prevent bosses from calling reinforcements, prevent it from preventing YOU from healing, stop affinity down, etc.

i'd go that route if it all possible. its more reliable than hoping your resistance stacks pay off and lets you use that slot for something else. w

Well damn. :whew:

I can't manually put the team back. It won't let me. But I'll definitely look more into your advice when I get home. Thanks.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well damn. :whew:

I can't manually put the team back. It won't let me. But I'll definitely look more into your advice when I get home. Thanks.
On the characters screen in the pause menu, press X to see your party members, then highlight them and press X or A, I don't remember, but you can always put them back in your party unless.
Only reason you ever can't use party members is for story reasons, and chapter 7 is not one of those times

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
On the characters screen in the pause menu, press X to see your party members, then highlight them and press X or A, I don't remember, but you can always put them back in your party unless.
Only reason you ever can't use party members is for story reasons, and chapter 7 is not one of those times

HOLY shyt!!! :mjlol: I'm overjoyed now. I've been facing this dude one on one for god knows how long. It's time to make up for lost time. :demonic:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

Make sure you manually check your Affinity charts too. Things don't technically "open" until you check them.

Fred.

:mjlol: This is why I could never do something like let's plays, unless I put a disclaimer stating expect fukkery of the worst kind.

And yeah, I for sure check the chart very often. Working on trust with Newt, pretty close to finishing her chart. Just feeding her, her fave dish.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So apparently I'm reading the game was developed in 2.5 years with only 40 people working on it because more than half the team was helping with BOTW.

:wow: Jesus. Can't even complain about the low res on the handheld anymore. The struggles were mad real with this game.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So apparently I'm reading the game was developed in 2.5 years with only 40 people working on it because more than half the team was helping with BOTW.

:wow: Jesus. Can't even complain about the low res on the handheld anymore. The struggles were mad real with this game.
meanwhile at bioware :beli:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I love the World Tree. The fukkery is hilarious and the grind is very nice for people who been struggling to rack up core crystals. I'm finally nearing the end of this game, and I may have to watch back through some scenes because shyt's getting crazy.

Now that rex can use any blade, I took Zeke's blade just started using her lighting blade to knock the machines off the ledge of the world tree. :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I love the World Tree. The fukkery is hilarious and the grind is very nice for people who been struggling to rack up core crystals. I'm finally nearing the end of this game, and I may have to watch back through some scenes because shyt's getting crazy.

Now that rex can use any blade, I took Zeke's blade just started using her lighting blade to knock the machines off the ledge of the world tree. :dead:
The music from Chapter 7 on is godlike and The World Tree enemies are :wow:

I gave a Gundam that fade :wow: