Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just finished playing for over an hour and the game completely froze on the character set up menu. :childplease:
This is the second game now that straight up gives me the :pacspit:. First shadow of War and now this. I’m getting sick of my time getting thrown away by these glitches. :beli:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Just finished playing for over an hour and the game completely froze on the character set up menu. :childplease:
This is the second game now that straight up gives me the :pacspit:. First shadow of War and now this. I’m getting sick of my time getting thrown away by these glitches. :beli:

it's happen to me only once. just make sure to save literally after everything, twice to be on the safe side. You know how these JRPGs be. You could end up doing 8 sequences all over again if not careful. :dead:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn I played like 80+ hours no freezes at all, sorry to hear that breh, don't let it sour the game.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Soundtrack to be released in May. I believe the physical version is JP only but there will be a digital release on iTunes and other services. Day 1 purchase for me.

Had one freeze in 175 hours and lucky for me I had just opened a core crystal so it had auto saved.

Still sucks when any game freezes though.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This game really fire like that? I want it but want the Coli brehs opinion
Its arguably the best JPRG to come out last year. I'll start off by saying the art style can be all over the place, the game's got technical issues (that have been improved upon significantly post release), the general theme of the story is somewhere between One Piece and Teen Titans/YoungJustice (some people want something constantly serious and :birdman: in their RPGs, this isn't it HOW EVA the story is still really fukking good and does one of the better jobs in gaming changing tones appropriately), and -this may sound strange as a negative- it expects you to be smart in order to deal with all the systems through gameplay.

If you can deal with that, then its one of the best battle systems in its genre, ridiculous exploration, a dope story/cast, 100+ hours of content easily and much more if you look for it, awesome customization, one of the best OSTs of the year, and a no brainer top 10 game released last year and an essential pick up for the switch

i find that most if not all people who dislike this game are actually bad people that i never fukked with in the first place :ld:

the game is a huge hill to climb initially but its fukking amazing and does everything right when it comes to rewarding the player for the time they put in. easy recommendation

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I got the new blade that came with the update. She's very easy to get. took out a good amount of old unique beasts that I missed. there's still a lot of very high lvl'd ones I need to take out. like the giant Ape blocking that cave, and the dino that killed the soldiers.

There's something I wanted to bring up tho. The factory back at Mor Ardain, I just went back to it, to see if there was a unique beast I missed there and WTF??? was it always loaded with a bunch of drivers at lvl 97 and unique beasts at 120?

I had to sneak past a bunch of drivers and go upstairs, only to see more drivers, and couldn't go back down stairs because one of the drivers was walking up the same stairs, caught me, and killed me in no time.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got the new blade that came with the update. She's very easy to get. took out a good amount of old unique beasts that I missed. there's still a lot of very high lvl'd ones I need to take out. like the giant Ape blocking that cave, and the dino that killed the soldiers.

There's something I wanted to bring up tho. The factory back at Mor Ardain, I just went back to it, to see if there was a unique beast I missed there and WTF??? was it always loaded with a bunch of drivers at lvl 97 and unique beasts at 120?

I had to sneak past a bunch of drivers and go upstairs, only to see more drivers, and couldn't go back down stairs because one of the drivers was walking up the same stairs, caught me, and killed me in no time.

All those high level Drivers appear when you beat the game. There's also 3-4 new Uniques. They also appear once you beat the game.

Fred.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
All those high level Drivers appear when you beat the game. There's also 3-4 new Uniques. They also appear once you beat the game.

Fred.

Ok. I've just been hunting uniques and completing side quests, I may need to grind and raise my level the next time I turn on the game tho. I've been at 80 for a minute now.