Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Where can I farm rare and legendary core Crystals?

I want kos mos :noah:

Farm Soul-Eater Stanley
latest

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I gave in and bought the expansion pass :francis:

Turned it on at 4AM last night half asleep. Was going through the gifts that came with the pass and what pops up in one of the rare cores they gave me?

I got em all brehs :blessed:

How do I get it I will probably get it tonight too

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what was everyone set up?

Drivers:

Tora
Nia
Rex

Blades:

Rex - Lyra, Roc, Wulfric/Vale

Mia - Ursula, Dromarch, Vera

Tora - Poppi, Poppi qt.

Is there a way to get another Blade for Tora?

You never got the 3rd form of Poppi? :gucci:

PoppiQTPi.png

Fred.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

:francis: had to go and backtrack a little for some field skills when I got to that Morythra place. I'm now having a little difficulty with the boss there.

I'm pretty close to finishing Newt's affinity chart so I'm feeling good about that. I need to gain more trust to activate her Newt's Recruits quest.

This is officially my third most played game. :mjcry: I really like it, and I can tell there's still a lot to do when I beat the game.

Splatoon 2

Zelda

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

:francis: had to go and backtrack a little for some field skills when I got to that Morythra place. I'm now having a little difficulty with the boss there.

I'm pretty close to finishing Newt's affinity chart so I'm feeling good about that. I need to gain more trust to activate her Newt's Recruits quest.

This is officially my third most played game. :mjcry: I really like it, and I can tell there's still a lot to do when I beat the game.

Splatoon 2

Zelda

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Beat the game 2 days ago at level 77. I'm now level 85 and still got 6 pages of quests I haven't done yet. Plus all the superbosses that appear after you finish the game. Plus all the Unique monsters I never killed. Plus whatever else they add since I copped the Expansion Pass. :wow:

Fred.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Beat the game 2 days ago at level 77. I'm now level 85 and still got 6 pages of quests I haven't done yet. Plus all the superbosses that appear after you finish the game. Plus all the Unique monsters I never killed. Plus whatever else they add since I copped the Expansion Pass. :wow:

Fred.

:ohhh:

:wow:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wish enemies from side quests scaled to your level. All the blade quest enemies are like around 50-60. Enemies not around your level are not fun to fight

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:gucci:

Breh are you a "Xenoblade" stan or something? These are terrible nonsensical examples.

You could play this game, not even know the first game exists, and follow the story just fine. Hell, if you removed the 2 from the title, there would be no indication it was a sequel, unless you played the first game.

Comparing this to something like "Mass Effect 3" is silly as hell....it has the same characters, enemies, setting, and plot across all three games....it's literally one long ass story. In the opening scene you're on trial for shyt you did in "Mass Effect 2", for Christ sake. Saying you could play "ME3" and not know what you missed is false as fukk....it would be like saying you could enjoy "Return Of The Jedi" with no knowledge of the two previous movies....technically correct, but you aren't going to know what the fukk is going on and most things are going to go over your head. The same with "The Witcher 3". Within the first 10 minutes of the game you're interrogated and the answers you give are what happened in the first two games....because the game makes nonstop references to them.

The connections in this game are Easter Eggs, that's it.

Fred.
I didn't play the first one, about to play it for the first time after I finish a couple other games.

I absolutely loved this game and don't know really anything about the first game. Just the hour or so I played of it. I actually did notice something from that first hour in this game lol, so I know it must be pretty important all things considered. But I agree I didn't need to play the first game for this to be one of my favorite JRPGs I ever played.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didn't play the first one, about to play it for the first time after I finish a couple other games.

I absolutely loved this game and don't know really anything about the first game. Just the hour or so I played of it. I actually did notice something from that first hour in this game lol, so I know it must be pretty important all things considered. But I agree I didn't need to play the first game for this to be one of my favorite JRPGs I ever played.

The connection to the first game really only becomes apparent literally 90% of the way through the game and even then it's only obvious if you played the first game. I don't know what breh was smoking talking about "ME3" and "TW3", which are both continuations of one story. Especially "ME3".

Fred.