XCOM 2 Official Thread - Console Version Releasing In Sept. 2016

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i was trying, but it wouldn't let me use the voucher so i was like fukk i want this game....even though i probably won't play it for awhile......:snoop:
I got it for the GMG VIP price. I think you just need to sign up to get the VIP prices

if you played less than two hours Steam will give you a refund :yeshrug:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Brehs GMG had to change my account settings to allow me to make payments on their site so I wasn't able to buy it last night and preload and stuff.

Is it worth it to put up a stink to get the pre-order bonus? I think it's some extra gear and a veteran soldier or something?

Edit: Still not letting me buy on GMG :francis::trash::camby:

Went ahead and bought it off Steam...no fukks given since this will probably be the only game I buy this year.

For those that do use GMG I got a code for 25% off that lasts until Monday the 8th 4PM GMT:

GREENM-ANGAME-25PJAN

i was trying, but it wouldn't let me use the voucher so i was like fukk i want this game....even though i probably won't play it for awhile......:snoop:

I got it for the GMG VIP price. I think you just need to sign up to get the VIP prices

if you played less than two hours Steam will give you a refund :yeshrug:

Breh if you can return it on steam and get it on GMG I just posted a 25% off coupon for them. I can't use it cause GMG ain't taking any of my credit cards/pay pal :what: Bunch of fakkits they are :ufdup:But that won't stop me from letting you :eat:

It's good til Monday: GREENM-ANGAME-25PJAN

So I made myself in the character pool and chose my class. Apparently you only get that class if you're a soldier/VIP from one of the missions otherwise if you start out in the pool as a rookie you get a random class chosen. I wanna be a Ranger not a Sniper :mjcry:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So I made myself in the character pool and chose my class. Apparently you only get that class if you're a soldier/VIP from one of the missions otherwise if you start out in the pool as a rookie you get a random class chosen. I wanna be a Ranger not a Sniper :mjcry:

You should've made a Guerrilla Tactics School breh

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ayo. This the hardest XCOM game and one of the hardest games I've ever played. :dwillhuh:
shyt, I haven't tried it yet. I don't have a strategic mind. Might put this on easy (if it exists). Didn't realize it was that hard. I'm trying to have fun, not be frustrated. I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:wow: I'm addicted... Said I was going to play an hour and ended up playing almost two hours last night. Played another 1:30 this morning before work. shyt is hard too. :ehh: @ at how they explained why the ending of the first game isn't canon.

Last edited: