XCOM 2 Official Thread - Console Version Releasing In Sept. 2016

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
patch out today:

XCOM 2 Patch Notes
  • Player is unable to progress to scan in the Geoscape after completing the Resistance Communications research via Tutorial – This will fix previously affected saves.
  • Unable to load saves with a Chryssalid Coc00n – This will fix the issue, and for previously affected saves.
  • Adjustments were made to Texture Streaming to assist with periodic frame spikes.
  • Using the preview voice button for a modded voice pack will no longer crash the game when in the armory.
  • Removed 8x MSAA from default Max settings.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man, SLI is still fukked up with this game apparently. This is the new trend :mjcry:

I'm still gonna wait on a patch or new nvidia driver

Man is this game hard to run. You wouldn't think it by the way it looks, but damn...only getting 45fps on one card at all ultra 1440p. :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Man, SLI is still fukked up with this game apparently. This is the new trend :mjcry:

I'm still gonna wait on a patch or new nvidia driver

Man is this game hard to run. You wouldn't think it by the way it looks, but damn...only getting 45fps on one card at all ultra 1440p. :wow:
I thought I heard the SFV driver (361.91) had a SLI profile for this game

for me this game has weird performance in the menu's, base, and mission intros, but the actual gameplay is pretty good (except a little judder during big explosions and such)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought I heard the SFV driver (361.91) had a SLI profile for this game

for me this game has weird performance in the menu's, base, and mission intros, but the actual gameplay is pretty good (except a little judder during big explosions and such)
The profile apparently fukks shyt up right now. Everybody is complaining about it. Apparently sli and high end rigs are having trouble with this game. I don't mind waiting for a new patch or profile. I'm not that anxious to get into the game at the moment anyway. I'm gonna be beta testing The Division and Hitman starting tomorrow (I'm sure there will be problems with that and sli too though :francis:)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Some of this late game shyt is just demonic

It gets easier the faster you get your weapons upgraded. That being said, NOTHING will properly prepare you for the final mission. All I can tell you is to have atleast 2 fully trained psi operatives and have the highest level gremlin.