XCOM 2 Official Thread - Console Version Releasing In Sept. 2016

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Are you supposed to lose Ana Ramirez in the first mission or...?
That shyt was fukked up. "Tell the kids I... *cough cough*..."

That shyt made me mad because I knew better. I was like, why is the tutorial telling me to move up :francis:

I play conservative in these games I wouldnt take that risk on my own

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Are you supposed to lose Ana Ramirez in the first mission or...?
That shyt was fukked up. "Tell the kids I... *cough cough*..."

That shyt made me mad because I knew better. I was like, why is the tutorial telling me to move up :francis:

I play conservative in these games I wouldnt take that risk on my own

It was on purpose brehs. They want to set a precedent for the Ls you're going to take as you keep going in this game :mjcry:

When the overwatch sniper you had holding it dine for 30 battles gets killed :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

I'm not sure what the best one is. Maybe @Orbital-Fetus can help out here. His 970 variant can run games at 60fps that I can't even run at 60fps (like Arkham Knight). Whatever version he has, I'd get that one. For some reason his card seems to be immune to a lot of the problems other cards have.

i have the Evga GTX970 FTW+
but my system was immune to many of the problems people had even with my previous Evga 760.
i remember when Watchdogs came out and everyone was bytching about performance. even then i was not seeing those problems with my 760.

and yeah, when 95% of the PC world could not play Arkham Knight, I was getting between 60-85 fps with my 970.
i posted vids of it with fps in the corner.

:yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've lost guys left and right due to random ass shyt like cars blowing up and falling off of buildings :francis:

Overall it feels a bit easier than Enemy Within but harder than Enemy Unknown, I've done missions that were considered "Difficult" no problem. On Enemy Within that would've meant I would have to fight 10+ Chryssalids and 10+ Zombies :whoa:

That being said the game is starting to get pretty hard because it feels like it takes longer for the wounded to heal and there seems to be monthly modifiers that the aliens get which makes things dicey.

The stealth mechanic is dope as fukk too especially if you have 2 rangers on deck with conceal :whoo:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Brehs GMG had to change my account settings to allow me to make payments on their site so I wasn't able to buy it last night and preload and stuff.

Is it worth it to put up a stink to get the pre-order bonus? I think it's some extra gear and a veteran soldier or something?

Edit: Still not letting me buy on GMG :francis::trash::camby:

Went ahead and bought it off Steam...no fukks given since this will probably be the only game I buy this year.

For those that do use GMG I got a code for 25% off that lasts until Monday the 8th 4PM GMT:

GREENM-ANGAME-25PJAN

Last edited: