XCOM 2 Official Thread - Console Version Releasing In Sept. 2016

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I need this PS4 port, :to:
shyt, I haven't tried it yet. I don't have a strategic mind. Might put this on easy (if it exists). Didn't realize it was that hard. I'm trying to have fun, not be frustrated. I'll give it a try tomorrow.
On the last XCOM the lowest setting still whooped your ass up until the final 3rd when you're all specced up and it actually gets easy. By all accounts they've ramped up the difficulty here as well :merchant:, not that I'll ever know since no console port has been announced :shaq2:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I need this PS4 port, :to:

On the last XCOM the lowest setting still whooped your ass up until the final 3rd when you're all specced up and it actually gets easy. By all accounts they've ramped up the difficulty here as well :merchant:, not that I'll ever know since no console port has been announced :shaq2:
the thing is they don't ease you into anything. the first mission, and your dudes are getting mind-controlled and shyt. and right away at home base there's all types of shyt going on. I can only imagine what it's like to someone that didn't play the last game

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Oh shyt. :ohhh:

Don't be afraid to evac brehs, if you do a Guerrilla Op that requires you to hack something or take something you can complete the objective and evac out of there :whoo:

It'll say the mission failed so you won't get the supplies but the dark event be countered and you keep your XP points :wow:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I was getting assraped but then encountered some kind of bug where the enemies would take no actions during missions.

Not gonna lie brehs I used that bug to get some much needed revenge :francis:.

Played like 8 missions with no casualties or injuries. Whole squad looking swole as fukk now.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was getting assraped but then encountered some kind of bug where the enemies would take no actions during missions.

Played like 8 missions with no casualties or injuries. Whole squad looking swole as fukk now.

I'm now on the final mission and basically once you get decent grenadiers and beam weapons the game becomes reasonable. The game is REALLY hard before that. Also get a Psi Op Lab before you meet your first Gatekeeper because the Psi Soldiers are :whoo: with the Alien Amp

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Yea, this is hard, but holy shyt it's great.
Just bought some upgrades so I can enjoy this game in it's entirety.
Got a Radeon R9 390, 16 gigs of ddr3, a new power supply and a 1440p monitor.
Only shytty thing is now I don't wanna play till the new hardware arrives.

I also got the R9 390 back in September. Glad I did cause my old computer would have struggled with this game. Wish I got a 1440p monitor though but that shyts expensive in Canada. Just got a 27" 1080 instead

I'm loving this game, I was crushing everything and now.... I'm struggling not to get a game over

Love this game

Ya I started off good then those MECs and Sectopods showed up :sadcam:

:ohhh: I need this bug

I'm now on the final mission and basically once you get decent grenadiers and beam weapons the game becomes reasonable. The game is REALLY hard before that. Also get a Psi Op Lab before you meet your first Gatekeeper because the Psi Soldiers are :whoo: with the Alien Amp

I was getting raped by those sectopods until I got the proving grounds up and running and got me some acid grenades and upgraded my ammo. I can't wait for a mod to come out that lets you choose what ammo you want instead of some random kind.

I'm not using any mods my 1st time but what mods are you guys using? I'll probably use the 3 that the Long War guys came out with and the team extraction mod as well. Fuk doing them 1 by 1:camby: