XCOM 2 Official Thread - Console Version Releasing In Sept. 2016

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just booted up my Enemy Within save for the hell of it and that shyt just beat my ass :damn: :whoa:

I beat Enemy Unknown a long time ago but I didn't realize Enemy Within was this damn savage :dahell:

I'm a little worried now that I ain't gonna be ready for this one now

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Just realized how busy I'm gonna be this spring moving into a new place and starting a new job. Won't have time for this :mjcry:

I'll probably end up catching it Steam's fall or winter sale when things settle in. Watching some of these vids/reviews coming out though :whew:

fukk brehs I couldn't miss out on this so I'm flip flopping. I'm ganna make some time for this game :blessed:

Kicking myself over missing out on the 27% and 25% off deals but I see they got one right now for 23% off at Green Man Gaming :ehh: For those last minute shoppers:

XXCOM2-DIGDUL-23PERC

Anyone know if we can share created soliders? Someone gotta make this guy for me

Xcom_Soldier.jpg

Edit: They're not accepting my credit cards/pay pal/debit card :beli::mjcry:

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
decrypting now :blessed:

saw this too:

Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: XCOM 2

XCOM 2 Gets Native Steam Controller Integration
FEBRUARY 4 - PIERRE-LOUP
We’re excited to announce that Firaxis and Valve are collaborating on native integration for the Steam Controller, and we can’t wait for fans to get early access to it starting today.

XCOM 2's native integration allows the player to do the following with the Steam Controller:
  • Use a different control scheme based on the in-game situation.
  • Experience precise and responsive 1:1 camera controls using the touchpads in the Geoscape and the Tactical view.
  • Instantly select your ability with the flexibility of the controller's Touch Menus.
We consider this configuration to be an initial implementation, and as always, we hope the community will provide feedback in addition to making improvements to the configuration on their own.

For a limited time, the Steam Controller is available bundled with XCOM 2 at a 40% discount! Customers that have already pre-ordered XCOM 2 through Steam can still benefit from the discount on the controller if they purchase it separately.

:salute:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
if you had it pre-loaded, you're waiting on decryption process, not an update

"b-b-but I want all the things now!" :francis:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Welp I knew this day would come.
The day my Radeon 5830 would let me down.
It's been a good 6 years breh, but it's time for me to move on.
*heads over to Newegg*

@Liquid @Ciggavelli Brehs don't laugh at me I been rocking an old ass video card forever. Upgrading now what's some good shyt under $300?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Welp I knew this day would come.
The day my Radeon 5830 would let me down.
It's been a good 6 years breh, but it's time for me to move on.
*heads over to Newegg*

@Liquid @Ciggavelli Brehs don't laugh at me I been rocking an old ass video card forever. Upgrading now what's some good shyt under $300?
Spend $350 and get a 970. Or maybe buy a used one if you don't wanna spend the extra $50. It's the best bang for your buck at 1080p. A lot of people have 970s on here and love them.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Spend $350 and get a 970. Or maybe buy a used one if you don't wanna spend the extra $50. It's the best bang for your buck at 1080p. A lot of people have 970s on here and love them.

Don't laugh again... I own AMD stock (and an old ass AM3 motherboard) so I'd prefer to buy AMD.

Edit: Just looked at the TDP between a R9 390 and a 970. :dame:

AMD is fukking up.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't laugh again... I own AMD stock (and an old ass AM3 motherboard) so I'd prefer to buy AMD.

Edit: Just looked at the TDP between a R9 390 and a 970. :dame:

AMD is fukking up.
Get a 290x then. @Leasy and my friend seem to like that card. I personally gave up on AMD after the 5000 series (the 5820 was a monster though)