Xbox1 wont support MP3 & AAC/M4A audio files. Will only support Play To as DLNA server after patch.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
720....ha...ha...funny

anyway...you're lying to yourself if you think sony fans are buying a PS3 or PS4 to only play games. If that was the case Sony would have never offered apps for tv/movies/sports or supported music streaming.

You would rather go to your PC to use netflix or hulu instead of having an app on your PS3/4??? really? stupid ass nikka
My tv has netflix already installed. try again :yeshrug:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
My tv has netflix already installed. try again :yeshrug:

so you would rather switch inputs every time you want to use netflix or play your ps4 instead of doing both on one device? stupid ass nikka

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
720....ha...ha...funny

anyway...you're lying to yourself if you think sony fans are buying a PS3 or PS4 to only play games. If that was the case Sony would have never offered apps for tv/movies/sports or supported music streaming.

You would rather go to your PC to use netflix or hulu instead of having an app on your PS3/4??? really? stupid ass nikka.

You nikkas go so hard to hate that yall throw out all form of common sense...
The PS3 is the most popular system now worldwide for Netflix, but we'll just omit that elephant sized stat cuz right now we should put all the focus on Knack

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The PS3 is the most popular system now worldwide for Netflix, but we'll just omit that elephant sized stat cuz right now we should put all the focus on Knack

I really don't think these nikkas actually think about what they say before they post. No one is buying these consoles to just play games...no one. Not even these fakkits on neogaf who ride hard for their consoles.

fukk I look like having a separate device for gaming, music, tv/movies, sports etc...when I can have one?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't think these nikkas actually think about what they say before they post. No one is buying these consoles to just play games...no one. Not even these fakkits on neogaf who ride hard for their consoles.

fukk I look like having a separate device for gaming, music, tv/movies, sports etc...when I can have one?
Because one of them may not be that good.
I have a DVD player, PS3, PC, and Xbox hooked up to my TV. I only play my PS3 for games and bluray. I switch to the Xbox to play Xbox games and PC to browse the internet. I use my phone to talk to people and hey it plays music so since PS3 doesnt' play music in the background I hook up my headphones to my phone and listen to Jay z or Gnause while gaming online.

ipK8vUcEkdc1u.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it doesn't support mp3 playback from a device attached viua usb (phone, ipod, ipad etc.), you can still stream mp3's from your pc or insert a CD to play them. The 360 operates the same way. I stream music from my pc to the box.

it's still a slap in the face. the device has a usb port, and is more than capable of playing mp3's. why do I have to involve other devices?

and it was a feature supported by the 360. I'm sure many people were hoping "next gen" consoles would natively support mkv's, and other files types that didn't have support. instead they took shyt away...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
it's still a slap in the face. the device has a usb port, and is more than capable of playing mp3's. why do I have to involve other devices?

and it was a feature supported by the 360. I'm sure many people were hoping "next gen" consoles would natively support mkv's, and other files types that didn't have support. instead they took shyt away...

It's something I thought they would upgrade, but I don't have an issue streaming music from my PC. The 360 only supported older versions of the ipod, I got a nano that can stream music through the xbox but my iTouch can't...it's fukked up, but since I got the majority of my music on the PC it's not that big of a deal.

The one doesnt support MKV's? Where did you get this from?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The one doesnt support MKV's? Where did you get this from?

well it's honestly an assumption, but I haven't heard that it will support the mkv container. for that matter, I don't think it will support USB devices at all at launch. nor do I know what kind of 'media player' it will have

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
is the xbox one gunna have that Cinivia encryption bullshyt to prevent people from watching bootlegs , like them other guys ???:troll:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
well it's honestly an assumption, but I haven't heard that it will support the mkv container. for that matter, I don't think it will support USB devices at all at launch. nor do I know what kind of 'media player' it will have
I can stream an MKV to my Xbox 360 via Play to so I don't see an issue either way
But to answer your question, if windows 8 can stream MKV, so can XB1
And the XB1 browser is FLASH compatible

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I can stream an MKV to my Xbox 360 via Play to so I don't see an issue either way
But to answer your question, if windows 8 can stream MKV, so can XB1
And the XB1 browser is FLASH compatible

I mean, that's like saying my headphones support mp3's cause I can plug them into an ipod. streaming is cool, but I'm talking about what it can do on it's own

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I mean, that's like saying my headphones support mp3's cause I can plug them into an ipod. streaming is cool, but I'm talking about what it can do on it's own
Everything, who doesn't stream these days :wtf:
If you are saying, you want to "via USB" connect your phone and listen to music?
No, you gotta download whatever DLNA play-to app you have for your phone model, then you can stream.
No USB needed, easier. What the problem be? :yeshrug:

You can also just say the words "Xbox, snap *insert music app*" and then you got music playing that way
You even seen them using youtube, you can watch a video, listen to music via that while gaming as well
There isn't a way you cannot listen to music on xb1. You'd have to be retarded if you felt like you came to a deadend for a solution

And since your a smart guy, i'll let you get back to trolling bruh :heh: