Xbox1 wont support MP3 & AAC/M4A audio files. Will only support Play To as DLNA server after patch.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Smh who gives a fukk what yall remember, the world has past u clowns by, and we device's that do everything, not just play games

Ole I remember when cell phones was only about talking ass nikkaz

U nikkaz deal wit emotions like bytches :smh:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Smh who gives a fukk what yall remember, the world has past u clowns by, and we device's that do everything, not just play games

Ole I remember when cell phones was only about talking ass nikkaz

U nikkaz deal wit emotions like bytches :smh:
no wonder you work at wally world still :laff:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
no wonder you work at wally world still :laff:
:ehh: I had this job my senior year in high school, and now ima junior in college, in computer science, my teacher pushing me into the gaming field, he said I would be good at it, so I might be making your games one day, while will be a bum still following cboat around :sad:

Im not ashamed of nothin im my life fukk nikka :lolbron: u mad tho:wow: plus my walmart want me to be one of they top managers, would be making a 60 -70 stacks a year, with all benefits u can think of, but I come to far to settle for that if I dont have to

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But surely you realize it's a smack in the face right? So is it about comparing a smack in the face vs a punch in the nose and which one sucks the least?
How is it a smack in the face. They are offering plenty of media options. They are not forcing you to buy their service in order to stream your own movies/music

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
no mp3 support is a slap in the face

it doesn't support mp3 playback from a device attached viua usb (phone, ipod, ipad etc.), you can still stream mp3's from your pc or insert a CD to play them. The 360 operates the same way. I stream music from my pc to the box.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
6pgs deep and its still unclear the truth :wow:
Somebody would think that @Liquid would have acted by now. I guess only here and Neogaf allows such blatant misinformation to flourish :smh:
And I had thread titles edited because I had my OPINION in the title. This place is losing credibility because of its mods. Thats not a good look :scusthov:
I just play games.
So then you have no problem paying $50+ a year TO PLAY THOSE GAMES :whew:
Because in the past, instead of it being about the games you guys would cry about how all these non gaming things was behind a paywall.
Now that Xbox is KILLING sony in the "other features" department its "I thought it was about the games :sadbron:

Act like a whore who wants to have her cake and eat it too brehz :shaq:
But surely you realize it's a smack in the face right? So is it about comparing a smack in the face vs a punch in the nose and which one sucks the least?
You read it wrong whoordi, you can use all those features. It just doesn't support hooking up phones then streaming music from that UNLESS it has Play-To which is a free app you can download on any devices marketplace. Including andrioid. So this is a non issue :ufury:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
6pgs deep and its still unclear the truth :wow:
Somebody would think that @Liquid would have acted by now. I guess only here and Neogaf allows such blatant misinformation to flourish :smh:
And I had thread titles edited because I had my OPINION in the title. This place is losing credibility because of its mods. Thats not a good look :scusthov:

So then you have no problem paying $50+ a year TO PLAY THOSE GAMES :whew:
Because in the past, instead of it being about the games you guys would cry about how all these non gaming things was behind a paywall.
Now that Xbox is KILLING sony in the "other features" department its "I thought it was about the games :sadbron:

Act like a whore who wants to have her cake and eat it too brehz :shaq:

You read it wrong whoordi, you can use all those features. It just doesn't support hooking up phones then streaming music from that UNLESS it has Play-To which is a free app you can download on any devices marketplace. Including andrioid. So this is a non issue :ufury:
:dead:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
These consoles have been about more than just games since this generation started, now that we are moving to another era of consoles I think it would be foolish to complain about consoles offering more than just video games. If you still wanna be on some 1999 steez where you switch between console, dvd player, radio, cable etc instead of having an all in one system...good for u nikkas, the rest of the world ain't about that caveman life anymore.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These consoles have been about more than just games since this generation started, now that we are moving to another era of consoles I think it would be foolish to complain about consoles offering more than just video games. If you still wanna be on some 1999 steez where you switch between console, dvd player, radio, cable etc instead of having an all in one system...good for u nikkas, the rest of the world ain't about that caveman life anymore.

well obviously all 720 of you guys are :camby:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
well obviously all 720 of you guys are :camby:

720....ha...ha...funny

anyway...you're lying to yourself if you think sony fans are buying a PS3 or PS4 to only play games. If that was the case Sony would have never offered apps for tv/movies/sports or supported music streaming.

You would rather go to your PC to use netflix or hulu instead of having an app on your PS3/4??? really? stupid ass nikka.

You nikkas go so hard to hate that yall throw out all form of common sense...