Xbox1 wont support MP3 & AAC/M4A audio files. Will only support Play To as DLNA server after patch.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
No, it doesn't allow MP3 via USB from external devices.
Its saying you can't use a USB, but you still can use the same phone, same music, just wireless instead of using a cord.
I wouldn't call that help unless you mean it helped make shyt easier, then yeah. It helped achieve that.
If DLNA app was this hard to find app you had to pay for, then I could see where you trying to come from
But thats not even the case. So this is a non issue. You can't do what your complaining about NOW with the 360 for the most part (lots of apple stuff don't work)

Anywayz :russ: If this feature was really an issue to anyone? Then why would using Play-To be a problem.
You'd think someone who has the know-how to use music from a phone to an xbox would know how to use an APP :manny:

I heard it can't play mp3's because of esram

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I heard it can't play mp3's because of esram
chopping-mall-head-explosion2.gif

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it doesn't allow MP3 via USB from external devices.
Its saying you can't use a USB, but you still can use the same phone, same music, just wireless instead of using a cord.
I wouldn't call that help unless you mean it helped make shyt easier, then yeah. It helped achieve that.
If DLNA app was this hard to find app you had to pay for, then I could see where you trying to come from
But thats not even the case. So this is a non issue. You can't do what your complaining about NOW with the 360 for the most part (lots of apple stuff don't work)

Anywayz :russ: If this feature was really an issue to anyone? Then why would using Play-To be a problem.
You'd think someone who has the know-how to use music from a phone to an xbox would know how to use an APP :manny:

dude STFU.... stop trying to convince ppl no USB support is no big deal. when i bought a 360 i only did so once they got divx/xvid support. now i have a hard drive full of vids i cant even watch on these bullshyt ass systems ? fukk em

who the fukk wants to stream from their phone ? i use that for other things..id rather use a fukkin usb with a cord, u know why ? because all a usb does is hold data. i dont use it for anything else like i do a phone or laptop. so it can just chill there conntected and never need to be interrupted by anything else. why would people want to use wireless, taking up bandwidth when it could just be played from a damn usb drive ?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ufdup: Well, we can now confirm that Strugglebox1 doesn't have DLNA support or any local media playback from the internal HardDrive or USB flashDrives/external Harddrives:

http://xboxfeedback.com/

So all the Xbots who whined in this thread about the OP, look like bytches now.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:ufdup: Well, we can now confirm that Strugglebox1 doesn't have DLNA support or any local media playback from the internal HardDrive or USB flashDrives/external Harddrives:

http://xboxfeedback.com/

So all the Xbots who whined in this thread about the OP, look like bytches now.

This list. Did Microsoft even beta test system before they put it out in the market?! Wtf!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
dude STFU.... stop trying to convince ppl no USB support is no big deal. when i bought a 360 i only did so once they got divx/xvid support. now i have a hard drive full of vids i cant even watch on these bullshyt ass systems ? fukk em

who the fukk wants to stream from their phone ? i use that for other things..id rather use a fukkin usb with a cord, u know why ? because all a usb does is hold data. i dont use it for anything else like i do a phone or laptop. so it can just chill there conntected and never need to be interrupted by anything else. why would people want to use wireless, taking up bandwidth when it could just be played from a damn usb drive ?
The problem with claiming to be an all in one media entertainment device is when you dont support the media most people want to use. While playing a racing game, I want to listen to my own music, cuz the in game music is and has always been shyt, I dont just want to stream studio albums from some web service that is gonna try to charge me or have me sit through ads. I want to hear my own playlists which is made up of alot of material that was not sold in stores and will not be these streaming services. PS4 and XB1 needs to patch this shyt asap, I know this was intentional to help fight "piracy"