Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They shouldn't have made the grill black, keep it white. Or come out with an all black or all grey Xbox Series S

The fact that this is very small compared to the other consoles and $299 is a very big deal. I got a 4k tv but all my other tvs are 1080p. Don't even care for 4k, more interested in HDR so this might be a console for me. Get it with gamepass. I don't play too many games nowadays to spend 6 bills on a console
Exactly. Its the perfect choice for a casual gamer in a pandemic.

PS5 with games and accessories will easily cost over $1000, just to play an Spiderman expansion pack.

This is the best deal for someone looking to get into next gen without spending a fortune.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You need a steal entry price to sell a console with no next gen content...
This shyt launch year will be playing upscaled last gen games and collecting dust...:mjlol:
Better than Sony charging a premium price for the exact same thing. Again. No one should be paying full price for a console in a pandemic. M$ is enabling people to get into gaming without emptying the savings. When apple did it with the iphone everyone was happy. Now M$ does it, bytches are mad. Hilarious