Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
They shouldn't have made the grill black, keep it white. Or come out with an all black or all grey Xbox Series S

The fact that this is very small compared to the other consoles and $299 is a very big deal. I got a 4k tv but all my other tvs are 1080p. Don't even care for 4k, more interested in HDR so this might be a console for me. Get it with gamepass. I don't play too many games nowadays to spend 6 bills on a console

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
They shouldn't have made the grill black, keep it white.
I think they wanted to make it obvious, so dummies wouldn't block the fan

I'm sure there will be other colors eventually. it would be cool if you could swap it out

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It’s just the Larry Station nikkas that are mad at the low price of a debut, next gen system...

thats all... usual suspects too :unimpressed:
Why are you fukk nikkas all in the Xbox thread when you have no desire to purchase one?
Either that or a teenager that works a minimum job, who they are likely targeting this plan towards
Most Americans don't have over 1000 in savings

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
When Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S launch this holiday, in addition to existing availability in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand, Xbox All Access will expand to eight new countries, giving more players around the world an opportunity to get everything they need to jump into the next generation of gaming with no upfront cost. The program will come to even more countries and retailers in 2021.

Xbox All Access will be available in the following countries this holiday:

• Australia at Telstra
  • Canada at EB Games
  • Denmark at Elgiganten
  • Finland at Gigantti
  • France at FNAC
  • New Zealand at Spark
  • Norway at Elkjøp
  • Poland at Media Expert
  • South Korea at SK Telecom
  • Sweden at Elgiganten
  • UK at GAME and Smyths Toys
  • United States at Best Buy, GameStop, Target, Microsoft Store, and Walmart

Xbox All Access Expands to 12 Countries this Holiday, Jump into Next-Gen Gaming starting at $24.99 a Month - Xbox Wire

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Once again - who are these mystery parents who don’t care about high end graphics, yet have waited all this time to buy a “next gen” Xbox, especially since many cheaper alternatives have existed since the start of the year?
Do you think parents arent smart enough to know the difference between next gen hardware and last gen?

:gucci:

What "cheaper next gen alternative" is there?