Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
nikka they just confirmed it :gucci: and yes its true you think they just gonna jump off the porch like that ?? :sitdown:
"Microsoft confirmed that..."
"Is this confirmed?"
tenor.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Would you shut the fukk up. How the hell am i wrong?

If you have no evidence to the contrary, i suggest you stop quoting me with you bullshyt conjecture

You’re the one throwing up wild ass numbers. How the hell is a ps5 which is most likely gonna be 500 bucks gonna be over 1000 dollars?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You’re the one throwing up wild ass numbers. How the hell is a ps5 which is most likely gonna be 500 bucks gonna be over 1000 dollars?
Ok ill break it down for your dumbass.

PS5 $600
Additional controller, memory card, accessories- $200
Games - $150 (2 games with tax)

Thats already $950. Lets not play stupid for stupidities sake. If you're buying a PS5 you're gonna be spending serious bread. No one but the die hard stans eager to play the spider man expansion pack are doing this.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Better than Sony charging a premium price for the exact same thing. Again. No one should be paying full price for a console in a pandemic. M$ is enabling people to get into gaming without emptying the savings. When apple did it with the iphone everyone was happy. Now M$ does it, bytches are mad. Hilarious
SONY charges a premium for their first party exclusive content as incentive...

What is MS charging you for? Gears tactics and Assassins Creed? Why the hell would I spend a single penny on a new console when I can play the same damn content on PC and PS4/LBOX last gen hardware?

bu bu bu but its $300 is your only incentive for a gaming console you already flopped...:russ:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
SONY charges a premium for their first party exclusive content as incentive...

What is MS charging you for? Gears tactics and Assassins Creed? Why the hell would I spend a single penny on a new console when I can play the same damn content on PC and PS4/LBOX last gen hardware?

bu bu bu but is $300...:russ:
Most people aren't buying anything new as PS4 and XBox X are still very capable. however, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN GOING NEXT GEN, M$ is clearly the most economical choice.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

Not seen any games that’s interested me yet but I’ve always been an Xbox user. Not much of a gamer these days but will cop next year.

No brainier for £249, very accessible of Microsoft.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ok ill break it down for your dumbass.

PS5 $600
Additional controller, memory card, accessories- $200
Games - $150 (2 games with tax)

Thats already $950. Lets not play stupid for stupidities sake. If you're buying a PS5 you're gonna be spending serious bread. No one but the die hard stans eager to play the spider man expansion pack are doing this.

We buyin memory cards in 2020

:deadmanny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Most people aren't buying anything new as PS4 and XBox X are still very capable. however, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN GOING NEXT GEN, M$ is clearly the most economical choice.
Other than dumbass console stans, who buys a new console to play old gen games?:heh:

GAMES are console sellers, and when it comes to GAMES MS doesn't have any worth purchasing their console for...
Your launch title is Assassins Creed bruh and you have no next gen content on the horizon I can't play on other hardware I already own...:dead:

Once again, bu bu bu bu but $300 is not a gaming console selling point...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
subtract $50 then. Either way you still spending a stack. Sorry if the truth hurts

No, I’m buying a ps5 digital version which will be 450-500, and two games. One of those games will be cyberpunk which i would buy anyway and miles morales probably won’t even be 60 dollars. In order me to upgrade it will be about 600 dollars after tax.