Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Breh, the demographic you described, has had plenty of time to buy a One S or an X at the same or lower price point for several months now. Everyone’s been home since March, whatever market there was for casual gamers has been exhausted, who’s this mystery parent who’s been biding their time since corona started, waiting until November to buy a “next gen” console that isn’t even next gen? You say they don’t care about 4k, but they care about RDNA2? And casual gamers can easily get a One X for $200 on Swappa or a One S for $100
Neither the one s or the 1 x are next gen consoles.

:francis:

That's like trying to convince someone to buy a wii u right before the switch launches.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hilarious that it’s come to this. nikkas went directly from stanning 12 TF to 4 TF without missing a beat. Their new savior is now the Series S, a console with less power than a PS4 Pro. But but but these teraflops aren’t like THOSE teraflops!!!!111 Pathetic.
Come on, breh, you're better than these mental gymnastics. The difference has been explained a ton already. Sony will be fine. This isn't necessary :francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You dumb nikka, on the one hand you claim that parents are being harassed by their kids to get the system of their (the kid’s) choice, and on the other hand the parents are magically choosing to get the dipshyt weaker Series S of their own volition? And the kids are happy with that decision? Use your brains
No...I'm saying that most of the year, non- gamer parents know the surface level brand products that their kids love.

Much like I - who doesn't give a shyt about hockey - know a few hall of famer names, that they use a stick and hit a black pick on ice. Other than that I don't care about that sport at all.

But imagine December rolls around and my son surprisingly is all about hockey and wants me to get him some gear and shyt...

I'm going to have to do research before purchase. It's the same logic.

Take off your stan cap. nikka said "dipshyt weaker", what kind of goofy are you to hate this series s system so much. There are people who aren't hardcore gamers that post on a gaming forum, b.

There are people who don't have money like that but still want to get the best bang for their buck to make their kids smile.

There are people who are getting a PS5 and may pull the trigger on this series s system.

nikkas are actually discussing an interesting development while you out here fighting the good stan fight on some Sony Judge Dredd shyt. Calm down a bit and reread your embarrassing ass replies to nikkas.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im still waiting for someone to give me a good reason why these "price sensitive" consumers who ignored the cheap underpowered $299 Xbox console that microsoft released this generation will somehow line up to buy a cheap underpowered $299 console in a new generation.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
No...I'm saying that most of the year, non- gamer parents know the surface level brand products that their kids love.

Much like I - who doesn't give a shyt about hockey - know a few hall of famer names, that they use a stick and hit a black pick on ice. Other than that I don't care about that sport at all.

But imagine December rolls around and my son surprisingly is all about hockey and wants me to get him some gear and shyt...

Take off your stan cap. nikka said "dipshyt weaker", what kind of goofy are you to hate this series s system so much. There are people who aren't hardcore gamers that post on a gaming forum, b.

There are people who don't have money like that but still want to get the best bang for their buck to make their kids smile.

There are people who are getting a PS5 and may pull the trigger on this series s system.

nikkas are actually discussing an interesting development while you out here fighting the good stan fight on some Sony Judge Dredd shyt. Calm down a bit and reread your embarrassing ass replies to nikkas.
Your kids don’t want no goofy ass half-stepping console, either go all in and get a Series X or put a coal in their stocking. Either one of those is a better option than this embarrassment of a console.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Im still waiting for someone to give me a good reason why these "price sensitive" consumers who ignored the cheap underpowered $299 Xbox console that microsoft released this generation will somehow line up to buy a cheap underpowered $299 console in a new generation.
They honestly believe that the same parents who don’t care about the PS5’s GPU or SSD advantage will somehow magically care about RDNA 2 or an SSD in the Series S. I always knew these nikkas were delusional, but this is something else.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Series X is the luxury unit - I'm coping.

Series S is the mainstream unit - My oldest son's Xmas/Chanukah gift.

The Xbox One X we currently own - Given to my 7 year old.

The Xbox Series S we currently own - My 4 year old daughter's minecraft/ lego series machine.
Basically this...

Series X, at my crib

Series S, at my girls crib

X1X... bedroom system

X1S... girls bedroom system

If I had my nieces and nephews around, I would give this shyt to them (Already gave my nephew a 1X tho).

PS Pro... wherever I feel like putting it I guess

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I don’t see why these nikkas is mad... this SHOULD mean the PS5 will be marked down cheaper..

They forget, they still got a $70 controller to buy along with games.

Xbox just helped them save money on that big ass wifi router

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They honestly believe that the same parents who don’t care about the PS5’s GPU or SSD advantage will somehow magically care about RDNA 2 or an SSD in the Series S. I always knew these nikkas were delusional, but this is something else.
Price is what those parents will care about.

:snoop:

You cant be this dense breh

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Price is what those parents will care about.

:snoop:

You cant be this dense breh
Once again - who are these mystery parents who don’t care about high end graphics, yet have waited all this time to buy a “next gen” Xbox, especially since many cheaper alternatives have existed since the start of the year? If price is all they care about, why haven’t they bought a One S digital edition for $149 or a One S for $199 or a One X for $299? They don’t care about features, only price, yet they care about waiting for next gen hardware? Is it oochie wally or one mic?