Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Judging from the reactions here and on Twitter this is looking to be the lead console in sales for Microsoft and the series X a shelf sitter ... it’s almost as if the series x doesn’t exist :russ:

Then I guess the question has to be asked what’s really the difference between this and the One X

Digital Foundry gonna have to break this down

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just mad the XSX is clunky as shyt. Imagine trying to get through TSA with that thing :picard:

I would ask who the hell would travel with an xbox

but I went to FL last xmas and was conscious about traveling with my switch lite cuz I felt I had too much shyt in my carry-on

but when I was on line getting ready to take off my belt and shoes and take out my electronics...I peeped breh behind pull a whole ass X1 (OG shyt) out his backpack :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what about all the backward compatibility with their old systems that they seem to love so much ? Where are they going to put those discs ?

I actually hadn't considered this. It definitely does stick out as odd considering their positioning of having the greatest launch lineup ever hinging on their back catalog.

In all reality, this likely isn't meant for buyers heavily invested in backwards compatibility as much as it is someone who wants to get in on the next generation of consoles, probably doesn't play a large assortment of games, and is looking at keeping the hit to the wallet low.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1440P to 4K upscaling, the same things PS4 Pro got trashed for is...being praised 4 years later.:wow:

Difference here is you got options.

And the hardware is much better than that of the pro and xb1.

It's basically a custom built gaming machine that focuses on gameplay rather than resolution.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Trust Sony or Microsoft monopolistic digital store bruhhhhhhh...

The spec isn't going to be resolution.

It's probably going to be 1080p low/Medium setting vs. 4K high settings in differences if quality.

Atleast it gives Nintendo a floor to shoot for multiplat games.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Judging from the reactions here and on Twitter this is looking to be the lead console in sales for Microsoft and the series X a shelf sitter ... it’s almost as if the series x doesn’t exist :russ:

Then I guess the question has to be asked what’s really the difference between this and the One X

Digital Foundry gonna have to break this down

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we all agree that Nintendo won the console war.

That fact that its thriving WITHOUT the need to even compete. :wow: