Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Pricing it at £250 here in the UK is very aggressive. I can see myself copping one on a whim during Black Friday 2021 (£200?).:ehh:
I don't like the black circle, it should be white like the rest of the console or maybe a light grey. This can be forgiven though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn’t Nov 13 make more sense? Who wants a new console on a damn Tuesday?

ya that’s an odd date...I expected the 6th tho (a friday) since a lot of the rumors pointed at that date and it was potentially the earliest date to get a head start on the PS5 since games and shyt tend to release on fridays now

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say this in fairness, there isn't a huge insensitive to get a series s at launch if you have a xbox 1x unless you just want improved loading times. There won't be any next gen exclusives for you really have a need for it"

The S is basically a cheap entry point into next gen for people that don't have a xbox or don't care/have HDR 4k tvs.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I will say this in fairness, there isn't a huge insensitive to get a series s at launch if you have a xbox 1x unless you just want improved loading times. There won't be any next gen exclusives for you really have a need for it"

The S is basically a cheap entry point into next gen for people that don't have a xbox or don't care/have HDR 4k tvs.

Great for kids that only play Fortnite, COD, Minecraft, etc. It’ll sell just fine for the Holidays. Over time, I’m not sure about.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
at that price it's probably going to be a pain in the ass trying to get one

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Sounds about right.

I expect ps5 to be 399/499.

This will be the best holiday for gamers in a while. New RTX cards, switch, and new consoles with great pricing options.

Well apart from the fact that this is the worst launch line up of games ever, which is no mean feat considering how weak the previous launch was.

All that new hardware and no real next gen games to play them on.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I need my 4K blu ray player so it's the Series X for me...

Not getting it day 1 anymore gonna wait till spring.

Gamepass got me satisfied

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great for kids that only play Fortnite, COD, Minecraft, etc. It’ll sell just fine for the Holidays. Over time, I’m not sure about.
Yeah it's not a long term system at all 2-3 years max, by that time I assume they hope to have you invested enough that you upgraded to a series X or whatever mid gen console is out at the time.

I'd actually suggest the finance plan to someone getting this with the ability to upgrade, right around the time when you probably are going to "want" to upgrade to actually start getting true 4k experiences and other things is right around the time you'd be paying it off andyou could just either roll it over to the most powerful or upgrade and buy it out right at a discount.