Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Q1
I will say this in fairness, there isn't a huge insensitive to get a series s at launch if you have a xbox 1x unless you just want improved loading times. There won't be any next gen exclusives for you really have a need for it"

The S is basically a cheap entry point into next gen for people that don't have a xbox or don't care/have HDR 4k tvs.
Most people don't have the x , its a huge incentive for the vast majority of xbox gamers. I expect it to be the biggest sku this holiday

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Xbot wild fantasies has begun again :mjlol:

If the was a hand of poker I'd say microsoft should Bet at 499 and call sony,

At launch it was be crazy to get a ps5 if they both are 499, the only tipping point now is TLOU2 will probably drop with "enhancements" on PS5 that people will feel its worth to cop the system for.

M$ 499
Sony 399

Sub out TLOU2 for spiderman and I still think this shakes out.

digital only Playstation being 399 and the PS5 being 449.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yo if you gotta finance a $300-500 purchase, you're really bad with money. Jesus Christ.

That's dumb too.

I would just save and buy the consoles. Why tie that money up for literal years, BEFORE interest. Just wait to buy them. There's no killer game dropping at launch demanding a day 1 purchase.

Bro, I'm Trackmeet Michael. @PS4 made entire thread about my broke ass back when I was a broke ass. I am definitely doing better since graduating college, but before that, I was grossing maybe $800/month as a pizza delivery boy, then $1000/month as a waiter. Still never financed a fukkin console. It's a dumb financial decision that Microsoft is throwing out there to take advantage of the poor, not to freaking help them.

if it’s 0 interest the person that doesn’t finance it is the dummy

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I love how casual consumers are price sensitive but they’re still willing to buy a digital console where game prices are more expensive than discs, they can’t resell their games and are willing to pay 10$ every month for Gamepass even though that same Gamepass doesnt have the games most casuals play like COD, Madden, NBA 2k, Assassins Creed etc :dead:

But I’m sure this mythical casual gamer Xbots have dreamed up is more interested in playing wasteland 3 and Battletoads :heh:
Aye breh... you are so corny.

What is your angle with trying to bad mouth this development? This is great with respect to options for this next gen.

Eat a dikk with a playstation logo on it and wait a couple days for your stan trolling to be funny again.

Last edited: