Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not true.... Casuals are gonna see the price point and gravitate to the cheaper console. Hardcore gamers that don't have an issue with a small performance drop that want to play games like Gears, Killer Instinct, Forza, Ori... and hopefully Perfect Dark, will spend the $300 to have an S series console.

That $400 prospective price point for the DE may not be an issue for the Sony faithful (I'm one of those), however, the casuals will eat this up.

For $300, and the titles I mentioned, I cannot pass on this. I love Sony first party titles, but 4k isn't a big concern for me.
Specs just dropped...

Only major difference from SX will be 1440p, 4K media playback, 512 HD, and digital.

Daps
Theres been a cheap $299 Xbox on the market for years and casuals still picked the PS4 but I'm sure this time things will be different :mjgrin:
I’ve brought up this same issue before and i never get any response :mjlol:

Why would casual consumers who ignored the cheap Xbox plus the $10 Gamepass the last few years now suddenly be wildly tempted by a cheap Xbox with a $10 Gamepass?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Or....maybe people don't make as much money as you.

I know it's hard to believe because you feel like you're broke at times (or at least you know you're not a mega millionaire :laugh:).....

but some people really are out here struggling. And I mean BAD, breh. They don't even have to be bums...they could have lost their job and really can't find shyt to replace it. Or can't return back to work because they have one of those mythical underlying conditions that could kill them if they caught the Covid. They probably stuck in the house like a lot of people still looking at the new consoles like :drool:

Privilege can be a hard thing to identify from within.

You sound privileged.

:ld:

LOL.

And I suppose the wise thing to do when you’re in this situation is to add another monthly bill on top of the bills you can’t already pay ?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how casual consumers are price sensitive but they’re still willing to buy a digital console where game prices are more expensive than discs, they can’t resell their games and are willing to pay 10$ every month for Gamepass even though that same Gamepass doesnt have the games most casuals play like COD, Madden, NBA 2k, Assassins Creed etc :dead:

But I’m sure this mythical casual gamer Xbots have dreamed up is more interested in playing wasteland 3 and Battletoads :heh:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I love how casual consumers are price sensitive but they’re still willing to buy a digital console where game prices are more expensive than discs, they can’t resell their games and are willing to pay 10$ every month for Gamepass even though that same Gamepass doesnt have the games most casuals play like COD, Madden, NBA 2k, Assassins Creed etc :dead:

But I’m sure this mythical casual gamer Xbots have dreamed up is more interested in playing wasteland 3 and Battletoads :heh:

And what about all the backward compatibility with their old systems that they seem to love so much ? Where are they going to put those discs ?