Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
People finance 500 phones regularly....
That's dumb too.
not really , specially during this time most people aren’t working . This was a smart move by them .

if you want to pick both consoles up , that’s a great option
I would just save and buy the consoles. Why tie that money up for literal years, BEFORE interest. Just wait to buy them. There's no killer game dropping at launch demanding a day 1 purchase.

Or....maybe people don't make as much money as you.

I know it's hard to believe because you feel like you're broke at times (or at least you know you're not a mega millionaire :laugh:).....

but some people really are out here struggling. And I mean BAD, breh. They don't even have to be bums...they could have lost their job and really can't find shyt to replace it. Or can't return back to work because they have one of those mythical underlying conditions that could kill them if they caught the Covid. They probably stuck in the house like a lot of people still looking at the new consoles like :drool:

Privilege can be a hard thing to identify from within.

You sound privileged.

:ld:

Bro, I'm Trackmeet Michael. @PS4 made entire thread about my broke ass back when I was a broke ass. I am definitely doing better since graduating college, but before that, I was grossing maybe $800/month as a pizza delivery boy, then $1000/month as a waiter. Still never financed a fukkin console. It's a dumb financial decision that Microsoft is throwing out there to take advantage of the poor, not to freaking help them.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's dumb too.

I would just save and buy the consoles. Why tie that money up for literal years, BEFORE interest. Just wait to buy them. There's no killer game dropping at launch demanding a day 1 purchase.

Bro, I'm Trackmeet Michael. @PS4 made entire thread about my broke ass back when I was a broke ass. I am definitely doing better since graduating college, but before that, I was grossing maybe $800/month as a pizza delivery boy, then $1000/month as a waiter. Still never financed a fukkin console. It's a dumb financial decision that Microsoft is throwing out there to take advantage of the poor, not to freaking help them.
Zero interest. It's strictly to make the purchase easier, just like the phone companies.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
EhXN-SEUwAA8eK3

:deadrose:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
300 bucks for a console as powerful as the xbox one x with more features aint too bad. We already know the one x can do native 4k on games this gen so should still be able to do 4k 60 on certain games next gen.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
That's dumb too.

I see the take advantage of the poor angle, and I agree 5000%.

Zero interest. It's strictly to make the purchase easier, just like the phone companies.

I haven't found that part about zero interest, yet. If it is true then the "taking advantage of the poor" angle doesn't exist. I can see it happening, but with that your credit would have to be pretty decent to initiate that, right? (Even with the interest...you're gonna have to have at least some "ok" credit, right?)

Not tryna stereotype poor folk (even though i'm about to do it), but they normally don't have the best credit.

Going to T-mobile with poor credit trying to get a new phone is like a huge gamble with your emotions when you're poor.

You go in hoping you can get SOMETHING without putting a huge down payment down....but you gotta already accept failure before you even get in your car to drive to the mall because you just KNOW how that shyt is gonna turn out.

I been there. (I'm sure you have too, Trackmeet Mike :laugh:)

If the zero interest thing is true....It would mean that Microsoft is willing to give the consoles away so long as you pay for their services. That would make sense considering it seems like they are planning on making their long time bank by strictly selling services. In order to do that they need a BOX in as many houses as they can.

However, everything we're looking at tonight is a leak, and it's not really final. We'll really have to see what Microsoft says officially to finally stop speculating. :laugh:

It would be funny if these prices were fake leaks by Sony's camp. What if the real prices were like $100 more than what we saw tonight. Then people will be upset that the prices are not as cheap as the leak and say fukk it all.

Might force Microsoft to actually drop the prices and loose more money.

:laugh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So Microsoft blinked first :russ:

They better hope the PS5 DE is not $399 otherwise this console is DOA. For just $100 more you can get a much more powerful console which has the same power as the standard edition PS5.
The series s combined with the cloud is on par with a ps5, you'll see. Just wait for those credits to finish rolling :wow: