Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Y’all know this shyt weaker than xbox one x right? How is this a steal?

I feel like a lot of people here are confused and thinking this is the series x. Microsoft’s plan is working I guess cause a lot of kids gonna be mad when their parents buy them the value xbox instead of the series x lol

No one here is thinking this is the series x. Were very aware this is a next gen xbox targeting 1080p resolution.

At the end of the day it's still a next gen xbox at 300$. It will still play the next halo/gears/fable etc.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was hoping for 400 for maximum pressure on Sony (and fukkery:mjgrin:), but this is solid. The S is perfect for the brokish, and the Walmart "I can't tell the difference" crowd.

And after a few price drops, Court:mjlol:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Yo if you gotta finance a $300-500 purchase, you're really bad with money. Jesus Christ.

Or....maybe people don't make as much money as you.

I know it's hard to believe because you feel like you're broke at times (or at least you know you're not a mega millionaire :laugh:).....

but some people really are out here struggling. And I mean BAD, breh. They don't even have to be bums...they could have lost their job and really can't find shyt to replace it. Or can't return back to work because they have one of those mythical underlying conditions that could kill them if they caught the Covid. They probably stuck in the house like a lot of people still looking at the new consoles like :drool:

Privilege can be a hard thing to identify from within.

You sound privileged.

:ld:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
EhXN-SEUwAA8eK3

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
If you just play major AAA multiplats and whatever AA or Indie game is hot at the moment (Stardew Valley, Goose Game, Hollow Knight, etc.) then I see no issue with getting a Series X over a PS5. :yeshrug: It will probaby be a better value for you given the specs and Game Pass. And let's be honest, there are a lot of gamers like that.

It's not about to outsell the PS5 though. :whoa:

I don't know if I'll get Lockhart on launch, I'm still thinking about the New Switch rumoured for Jan or next year. But it's a strong consider I might put down for the SS for 3rd party until their first party start dropping in.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

Or....maybe people don't make as much money as you.

I know it's hard to believe because you feel like you're broke at times (or at least you know you're not a mega millionaire :laugh:).....

but some people really are out here struggling. And I mean BAD, breh. They don't even have to be bums...they could have lost their job and really can't find shyt to replace it. Or can't return back to work because they have one of those mythical underlying conditions that could kill them if they caught the Covid. They probably stuck in the house like a lot of people still looking at the new consoles like :drool:

Privilege can be a hard thing to identify from within.

You sound privileged.

:ld:

I agree, but there are indeed some people who don't have their priorities straight as well. Both you and the guy you quoted are right to a degree.