Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good price. $50 cheaper than I was expecting. A good way for people who don’t want to spend big to keep playing console games.

Its an easier recommendation if you have a Series X and want a family member or friend, who only plays a couple of games, to join you next gen.

That said, why did it have to come to this.

A leaker revealing its existence and price on a Monday night. What the fukk is MS doing over there? Aaron Greenberg and Phil Spencer...these guys are useless.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Spend $300 for a weak “next gen” console so you can watch Hulu and HBO max brehs. I have lost faith in Xbox, and besides those who were planning on getting a series x there is no hype around this shyt.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

You say that like its a negative...:pachaha:

I mean, making something easier to access for people with less money is always a good thing.

You say you hate apple products because the prices are so high.

I'm not saying the PS5 will be a high priced item, but there are so many people who won't be able to pull off $500 on launch day. (Maybe they should wait until they can afford it, but I'm not here to police anybodies pockets)

If you are given the option to rent your system like you are able to rent your phone from T-Mobile, I feel like that would only help sell your product.

I mean, it couldn't hurt, right?

Side note:

It will be funny to see some peoples credit fukk up because they didn't pay back microsoft for their xbox. :laugh:

Not like they can repo it. :laugh:

Probably won't happen too much, considering I'm sure to be consider for the financing option you'll need decent credit to begin with. So maybe it won't help as many people as I thought. Either way, this option can only help move a console.