Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:pachaha: im saying tho when a company puts finance options it makes my spider senses tingle...:hhh: go ahead and buy it tho i aint stopping none of y'all...:hubie:

Doesn't apple do that with everything they make?

Financing a system sounds really good, especially in this covid climate.

I honestly wasn't going to get a next gen system for a while, but I guess $35 a month is no kind of real commitment. I'd do that in a heart beat.

Daps
Bruh

"We can confirm via our sources that the entry-level Xbox Series S will cost $299 at retail, with a $25 per month Xbox All Access financing option, which Microsoft is planning to push hard via various retailers and a large global roll out. The more powerful Xbox Series X will cost $499, with a $35 per month Xbox All Access financing option."

HOLY fukkING shyt
time for Sony to fukking reveal something

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I don't think there's any way Sony goes over 500 now that Microsoft announced. If anything they may undercut them by 50.

XSX is not going to one cent higher than the PS5 with the disc drive on launch date. Sony isn't undercutting Microsoft. It's now on Sony to make this $499. I don't know what their plans were before but we know their ceiling now.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At launch Sony has Spiderman.

Potentially a higher costing system

No financing option.

A lamer version of gamepass.

A weaker system

Sure I expect Sony to kill it in the future, but until then I'ma need y'all to tell me why anyone would pick up a PS5 at launch?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Doesn't apple do that with everything they make?

Financing a system sounds really good, especially in this covid climate.

I honestly wasn't going to get a next gen system for a while, but I guess $35 a month is no kind of real commitment. I'd do that in a heart beat.

I still dont understand people who go onto apple.com and see those prices and not feel sick...:scust: $1200 for a fukking cell phone... $5000 for a computer monitor... apple be wilding...

I mean if people want to pay that fee for their service on top of buying the system that's on them...:pachaha:I just hate the word financing...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At launch Sony has Spiderman.

Potentially a higher costing system

No financing option.

A lamer version of gamepass.

A weaker system

Sure I expect Sony to kill it in the future, but until then I'ma need y'all to tell me why anyone would pick up a PS5 at launch?

You say that like its a negative...:pachaha: