Xbox Series S Won’t Play Xbox One X Enhancements.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:gucci:

Dudes tryna get personal over games.

:mjlol:

tenor.gif

Breh just leave it alone. You don't understand what I'm talking about.
Personal?

nikka, I was alluding to the fact that you claim you'd cop a Series S for a hallway. Like you said.

nikkas who get personally about this are like the stan nikka you dap who says shyt like, "fukk that nikka and his wife."

Aight, I'll drop it with you, then. I figured you knew it wouldn't be a 4k.machine as they said and when this news about not having the specific XoneX enhancements that convert to 4k, you wouldn't act surprised.

I'm still confused but I feel you.

------------

To my xbox brehs...

On another note:

Xbox one X cannot hit 120fps for Gears 5 but Series S will.

For competitive gaming...these machines will be great for us.:wow:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Breh...

Xbox One X = 6 teraflop high school linebacker

Series S = 4teraflop NFL Linebacker

A strong high schooler versus a moderately strong nfl athlete...Who is stronger?

nikkas acting hard-headed as fukk.

The irony of you quoting me with this as I laugh at a pro-MS twitter account telling YOU not to get fixated on teraflops. Then the rest of the gang coming to charge you up. :pachaha:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
.In response to a query from VGC, Microsoft explained that, rather than utilising existing Xbox One X enhancements, Xbox Series S will instead run Xbox One S versions of backward compatible games and apply its own enhancements in order to deliver "the highest quality backwards compatible experience consistent with the developer's original intent".

Microsoft confirms Xbox Series S won't support Xbox One X backward-compatibility enhancements

It's essentially saying the base game version that it'll build on will be from the Xbox One S; bit the One X.

It'll take that Xbox One S version and build enhancements on top of that.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The irony of you quoting me with this as I laugh at a pro-MS twitter account telling YOU not to get fixated on teraflops. Then the rest of the gang coming to charge you up. :pachaha:
Breh...

Isn't the point that people worrying about a unit of measurement instead of the new type of performance device represents their misunderstanding?

The point is, the newer type of architecture will not need to work as hard as the older one.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I never disputed that though so not sure why you're telling me this.

I don't have an "issue" about this, I just have an issue with people being silly and twisting words around to make people look stupid. Y'all want to have more technical convo's but then play childish games and distort someone's words to something entirely different and try to end it with "trolling lol okay".

Faster load times, better framerates(which is still limited because most games are either capped) is the bulk of it. Hell, faster load times is really the main thing here. There's nothing wrong with that but it's still limited because it can be much more to it.

Better fps is for the most part hit or miss as most games that target a framerate will hit it often more than not.

A 30fps game on XB1S is still going to be 30fps on Series S if it isn't patched. Series S isn't a mid gen refresh, it's a much more powerful hardware. Can you imagine if Sony dropped a 6TF PS5 S that did the exact things listed here?

Why is this so hard for people to get?

‘Oh they get it, they just don’t want to admit that Microsoft continuously makes strange and misguided decisions. Microsoft is its biggest enemy.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Breh...

Isn't the point that people worrying about a unit of measurement instead of the new type of performance device represents their misunderstanding?

The point is, the newer type of architecture will not need to work as hard as the older one.
Y'all keep yelling "Sony stans..." but y'all are the ones bent out of shape.

Its entertaining. MS is potentially releasing 3 consoles at launch, a big portion of that is how they got lapped last generation on the sales charts. They didn't get lapped because of hardware and price point, they got lapped because of games but this entire discussion is more evidence they are on the same path.

I'ma let y'all cook with the Series S, X, Y and Z...this time next year, we're going to see all these threads again.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

Its entertaining. MS is potentially releasing 3 consoles at launch, a big portion of that is how they got lapped last generation on the sales charts. They didn't get lapped because of hardware and price point, they got lapped because of games but this entire discussion is more evidence they are on the same path.

I'ma let y'all cook with the Series S, X, Y and Z...this time next year, we're going to see all these threads again.

We’re also going to be seeing a lot of juelzing about why multi-plats and AAA Exclusives look better on PS5 than Series X.

I think in desperation for any kind of good news, people are clinging to Series S as a win.

But the whole “build it for the Series X, drop the resolution and magically you have the Series S version” is being seriously understated.

Developers are going to have to be cognizant of the Series S’ limitations throughout the entire development process and it WILL impact what they will and won’t do.

We saw this first hand again with Halo and I think it’ll be something that bites Microsoft in the ass all the way til they come out with the Series S Pro.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The funny thing is "xbox stans" don't bring up sales or exclusives that's a sony stan trait.

"Sony game, hardware, or whatever got 100,000,000 likes, and sold 200,000,000 units in 3 days.":krs:

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
‘Oh they get it, they just don’t want to admit that Microsoft continuously makes strange and misguided decisions. Microsoft is its biggest enemy.
Strange decision to give the player base options eh?

Whatever weird narrative yall trying to paint, I don't see it. And I doubt anyone else getting a Series S will either. I seriously doubt they will feel like they aren't getting the best value (monetary or game play wise)

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
It’s meant to be a secondary system, breh. @Hiphoplives4eva can put a Series X in his bedroom, but just in case his wife’s got another nikka over he can continue to play in the pantry on his Series S, through the magic of cloud saves and play anywhere :ehh:

fukk him and his wife.

6oBvzPAxlW0WMlVwEHDKU2DweDBCwkVKEtHRsQiHGeY6n4yRQsGOtouqB7IjLZrDg2IKLLki6Q3-QZp7FOcgZXfzzhyGPldUt_IL_l1MpWl_eXy8wxXHfUEkBYXv2p8ezi58TvLZrXSqbH2mCR2Bv0UVN8TQFNt24tY

Insult a mans wife over video games like a sun deprived white incel brehs :wow: