Xbox Outchea Teasing Fable For The Showcase

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

if Xbox shows Starfield + Fable + Avowed at the showcase :whew: SHEESH what a statement that would be.

Xbox would be the go-to place for AAA WRPG's basically :jbhmm:

I mean a Starfield blowout by itself prolly shyts on Sony's whole showcase this year :yeshrug:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
morgan-freeman-applause.gif

Xbox!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Worry about winning showcases when you getting blown out again brehs :mjlol:
Worry about sales while simultaneously downplaying the fact you don't have any games now or in the future to be excited about. Regardless of how many consoles have been sold, are you denying the large amount of 1st party games WE ALL KNOW ARE INCOMING on Xbox?

You HOPE Sony will release games (you know factions has been canned, right?) But you already know the names of the Xbox games you're in denial about. You know fable, avowed, starfield, perfect dark, Indiana jones, everwild, outer worlds 2, state of decay 3, Forza, Hellblade 2 and I haven't even named most of what Bethesda, activision, ID software ,team ninja/etc have coming

But please, correct me on what's really good out here? fukk Gamepass, you have the option to pay to play the worst version of FF16. And then you'll get Spider-Man 2. That should hold you until 2025 when X-men drops:win:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worry about sales while simultaneously downplaying the fact you don't have any games now or in the future to be excited about. Regardless of how many consoles have been sold, are you denying the large amount of 1st party games WE ALL KNOW ARE INCOMING on Xbox?

You HOPE Sony will release games (you know factions has been canned, right?) But you already know the names of the Xbox games you're in denial about. You know fable, avowed, starfield, perfect dark, Indiana jones, everwild, outer worlds 2, state of decay 3, Forza, Hellblade 2 and I haven't even named most of what Bethesda, activision, ID software ,team ninja/etc have coming

But please, correct me on what's really good out here? fukk Gamepass, you have the option to pay to play the worst version of FF16. And then you'll get Spider-Man 2. That should hold you until 2025 when X-men drops:win:
:wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

We know those games, because they've been showing them off for the past 3-4 years. They'll release this year though, right? We also know Perfect Dark is in development hell due to the mass exodus from The Initiative. Everwild? Is that even a game? They announced a name with a fake trailer. And admitted they have no gameplay idea for it yet. Hellblade 2 was the first game they showed off and it's still not out yet. This year, right? Indiana Jones? More radio silence. At least another Forza will be out soon. The funniest thing is that you don't even need Xbox hardware to play any of 'em.

I'm sure they're going to announce a few new games that won't be out until close to the end of this decade too. Xbox fanboys gotta be the most patient or most gullible group of people at this point.