Xbox Outchea Teasing Fable For The Showcase

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Why are people "waiting" on fable? The last few have been mid.
It's really the potential, Fable ain't been shyt to me since the first. But we got them Forza boys on it so I'll allow myself to get hyped.

I'm really here for Avowed, Pillars is one of my favorite franchises :wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Fable 1 is a classic. A fukking masterpiece considering it only achieved about 30% of its original vision for it. If they can take that original vision from Fable 1 and try again we might have another masterpiece. I don't think the sequels even came close.

The goal of Fable was, what if we can change the world around us? If I chop that tree will it still be there or will it grow back? How are NPCs affected by my decisions and shyt like that.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I mean, its not.

The best Fable game sold 3 million copies
I think both Fable 2 and 3 sold more than that, but it was a successful franchise. I probably shouldn't have said major, but the franchise sold well for its time and was reviewed well too.

If the revival is good, then it can become a major player for Microsoft again

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The nerve of you nikkas to try and make jokes. You guys been talking about Hellblade 2, Avowed, Everwild, Starfield and whatever garbage y'all hyped about since 2018 dog :dead:

All that's released since for Xbox has been Halo Infinite and Grounded and probably some other regular degular shyt.

:mjlol:

Meanwhile we've had Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Horizon FW, GT7, Returnal, Demon's Souls and still have FFXVI next month and Spider-Man 2 later this year.

Also fukk your slick ass "1st party" insertion I don't give a fukk about that. Tryna whittle down the list I'll knock you the fukk out.
It was all about 1st party AAA games.

Now... Things have changed.

I see you

:ufdup:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the update ain't including a solid release window in the near future, I don't know that I'm all that excited about it, really. I'm tryna hear about shyt I can play on my Series X ASAP.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For the record this is probably not a Fable tease.

The game might be at the showcase, but i think as usual people are hyping themselves up, just so they can come back and say they are disappointed about some shyt they made up in their own head:francis:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the record this is probably not a Fable tease.

The game might be at the showcase, but i think as usual people are hyping themselves up, just so they can come back and say they are disappointed about some shyt they made up in their one head:francis:
I think if anything it might be fable remakes or remastered.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My hope is that Microsoft has their biggest showcase ever. Sony needs a gut check right now, they way too comfortable....and now is the best time in a while for the Xbox to flex.

The floor is yours Microsoft :ehh:

giphy.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think if anything it might be fable remakes or remastered.

That would make the most sense, since that's usually the formula when bringing a series back after a long break: toss out some remasters or light remakes, then follow up with the new game a few years later.

However, if this idea that they're teasing Fable is taking off, and that's what they're actually doing, I really hope that remasters aren't the only thing they announce.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
It was all about 1st party AAA games.

Now... Things have changed.

I see you

:ufdup:
Only for sure AAA title I see in the future is spider man off the back of god of war. You can be slick with 1st party all you want but you still ain’t playing no final fantasies doggy.

:pachaha: Where’s Xbox?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That would make the most sense, since that's usually the formula when bringing a series back after a long break: toss out some remasters or light remakes, then follow up with the new game a few years later.

However, if this idea that they're teasing Fable is taking off, and that's what they're actually doing, I really hope that remasters aren't the only thing they announce.
If I was them, and I was planning remasters. Id lead with those, but you absolutely have to tease and preferably show some kinda new fable stuff... Otherwise people gonna be salty.

Like I say, I don't expect a new fable until 2024/25 at least

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was them, and I was planning remasters. Id lead with those, but you absolutely have to tease and preferably show some kinda new fable stuff... Otherwise people gonna be salty.

Like I say, I don't expect a new fable until 2024/25 at least

I just worry that this could be a case of "Thanks, but this ain't the news we were asking for" from the folks so hungry for new Fable.

If it's really nothing but the remasters, that's best left as a surprise, I think.

If there's a substantial update on the new game, AND the remasters, then yeah, drop some hints.