Xbox Outchea Teasing Fable For The Showcase

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We know those games, because they've been showing them off for the past 3-4 years. They'll release this year though, right? We also know Perfect Dark is in development hell due to the mass exodus from The Initiative. Everwild? Is that even a game? They announced a name with a fake trailer. And admitted they have no gameplay idea for it yet. Hellblade 2 was the first game they showed off and it's still not out yet. This year, right? Indiana Jones? More radio silence. At least another Forza will be out soon. The funniest thing is that you don't even need Xbox hardware to play any of 'em.

I'm sure they're going to announce a few new games that won't be out until close to the end of this decade too. Xbox fanboys gotta be the most patient or most gullible group of people at this point.
Go ahead and tell us all the PS5 1st party exclusives you're waiting on.

really-oh.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps
you hyped for Forza and waiting for a date we got Gran Turismo last fukking year

oh fable yeah what's the release date, We got God of War last fukking year:pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We know those games, because they've been showing them off for the past 3-4 years. They'll release this year though, right? We also know Perfect Dark is in development hell due to the mass exodus from The Initiative. Everwild? Is that even a game? They announced a name with a fake trailer. And admitted they have no gameplay idea for it yet. Hellblade 2 was the first game they showed off and it's still not out yet. This year, right? Indiana Jones? More radio silence. At least another Forza will be out soon. The funniest thing is that you don't even need Xbox hardware to play any of 'em.

I'm sure they're going to announce a few new games that won't be out until close to the end of this decade too. Xbox fanboys gotta be the most patient or most gullible group of people at this point.
nikka went through the entire sony stan response rolodex .

#Shambles :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go ahead and tell us all the PS5 1st party exclusives you're waiting on.

really-oh.gif
The nerve of you nikkas to try and make jokes. You guys been talking about Hellblade 2, Avowed, Everwild, Starfield and whatever garbage y'all hyped about since 2018 dog :dead:

All that's released since for Xbox has been Halo Infinite and Grounded and probably some other regular degular shyt.

:mjlol:

Meanwhile we've had Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Horizon FW, GT7, Returnal, Demon's Souls and still have FFXVI next month and Spider-Man 2 later this year.

Also fukk your slick ass "1st party" insertion I don't give a fukk about that. Tryna whittle down the list I'll knock you the fukk out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The nerve of you nikkas to try and make jokes. You guys been talking about Hellblade 2, Avowed, Everwild, Starfield and whatever garbage y'all hyped about since 2018 dog :dead:

All that's released since for Xbox has been Halo Infinite and Grounded and probably some other regular degular shyt.

:mjlol:

Meanwhile we've had Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Horizon FW, GT7, Returnal, Demon's Souls and still have FFXVI next month and Spider-Man 2 later this year.

Also fukk your slick ass "1st party" insertion I don't give a fukk about that. Tryna whittle down the list I'll knock you the fukk out.
#Shambles