Summer Showcase season is around the corner, what are you looking forward to?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That would be a dream game but i don’t see Larian wanting another licensed game
they don't.
But I want them to tapdance on more of Bioware's legacy for personal amusement.
Like, the game they made would be straight crack... but I 100% only entertain this idea because of how much more dirt it would pile onto Bioware's grave :yeshrug:
As far as I'm concerned:
BG3 > BG1&2
DOS series > DA series.

Larian a space opera away from snatchin all the cookies. If they'd adopt Owlcat in as a sub-studio and use them like Microsoft/Bethesda should be using Obsidian, I'd be ready to call the whole damn race at the acquisition press conference :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they don't.
But I want them to tapdance on more of Bioware's legacy for personal amusement.
Like, the game they made would be straight crack... but I 100% only entertain this idea because of how much more dirt it would pile onto Bioware's grave :yeshrug:
As far as I'm concerned:
BG3 > BG1&2
DOS series > DA series.

Larian a space opera away from snatchin all the cookies. If they'd adopt Owlcat in as a sub-studio and use them like Microsoft/Bethesda should be using Obsidian, I'd be ready to call the whole damn race at the acquisition press conference :mjlol:

Know what would be even better? Larian just make their own space opera game like DOS :ahh:

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Announce FF7 Rebirth DLC with Vincent, or better Dirge of Cerberus remake graphical like Remake/Rebirth.

I fukking need it :sadcam: