Xbox Outchea Teasing Fable For The Showcase

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Man, fukk Fable!

That's right, I said it.

Those games were merely good, not some amazing experience that just had to come back. I'm more hopeful for Starfield.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There’s nothing out quite like fable right now.

It was like the bridge between the “whimsical” style of old school JRPGs, and the more serious tone/gameplay of modern WRPGs.

If platinum nails the feels of the old games, it will be a very unique game in 2023.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
There’s nothing out quite like fable right now.

It was like the bridge between the “whimsical” style of old school JRPGs, and the more serious tone/gameplay of modern WRPGs.

If platinum nails the feels of the old games, it will be a very unique game in 2023.
Hogwarts legacy gave me Fable vibes while playing :ohhh:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Fable:mjlol:

were is Peter Molyneux lying ass at I remember back in the day when I had the big black xbox :dame: he always overhyped shyt he was going to do with the fable franchise and that game was meh....

xbox doesn't even have good nostalgia :sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

were is Peter Molyneux lying ass at I remember back in the day when I had the big black xbox :dame: he always overhyped shyt he was going to do with the fable franchise and that game was meh....

The original phil spencer, big liar liar energy that one

SCJoe

All Star
Daps

I liked for the Peter lying section. Fable 2 is a classic though

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's really the potential, Fable ain't been shyt to me since the first. But we got them Forza boys on it so I'll allow myself to get hyped.

I'm really here for Avowed, Pillars is one of my favorite franchises :wow:
The team that makes a car game is making Fable :dahell::mjlol:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The team that makes a car game is making Fable :dahell::mjlol:
No offence, but that's not a wise line of thinking. Just because a dev specializes in one game doesn't mean they can have success in other genres. With this line of thinking you might as well say respawn shouldn't make star wars games because they only made FPS games. Then you can also say Guerilla shouldn't make action adventure games since they're only known for shooters, and there are many other examples.

Anyways, these studios have a lot of talent, and they can spinoff to other genres, so we shouldn't doubt a team based on previous genres they worked on

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox stans are always in a state of denial until they get a little bit of a glimmer of some good shyt and then they start talking crazy again like it hasn’t been mainly dogshyt since 2013

Y’all wanna see real shambles take a look inside that Blizzard deal thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Then you can also say Guerilla shouldn't make action adventure games since they're only known for shooters, and there are many other examples.

This isn’t really a great example, both franchises are essentially just story driven shooters, ones a third person and ones an fps. You can look at early Horizon builds and they use assets from Killzone to build it.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This isn’t really a great example, both franchises are essentially just story driven shooters, ones a third person and ones an fps. You can look at early Horizon builds and they use assets from Killzone to build it.
I think it's a pretty big jump going from FPS to third person action adventure. I feel many studios have made jump to different genres, so I feel it's a mistake to discredit based on genres

I guess a better example would be Criterion going form Burnout to Black (FPS game). The game was solid and that studio was mainly known for racing, but made a technically sound shooter at the time.