Xbox Outchea Teasing Fable For The Showcase

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
No one cares, give me Statfield and thay new RPG from the new vegas team.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No offence, but that's not a wise line of thinking. Just because a dev specializes in one game doesn't mean they can have success in other genres. With this line of thinking you might as well say respawn shouldn't make star wars games because they only made FPS games. Then you can also say Guerilla shouldn't make action adventure games since they're only known for shooters, and there are many other examples.

Anyways, these studios have a lot of talent, and they can spinoff to other genres, so we shouldn't doubt a team based on previous genres they worked on
I mean you could have success...or you could just fail...cause you don't specialize in that type of work.

I mean DK Metcalf is fast...for an NFL player...but then he tried to sprint against Olympic sprinters...and he got second to last in his heat...cause that 10.36 is great against the nfl...but not so great against people running a 10.12...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean you could have success...or you could just fail...cause you don't specialize in that type of work.

I mean DK Metcalf is fast...for an NFL player...but then he tried to sprint against Olympic sprinters...and he got second to last in his heat...cause that 10.36 is great against the nfl...but not so great against people running a 10.12...
This ain’t sports :stopitslime:

They built a team specifically for this game. Might as well call it a new studio.

They are just using Forza Graphics technology, but the people working on the game have worked on action/rpg games before.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This ain’t sports :stopitslime:

They built a team specifically for this game. Might as well call it a new studio.

They are just using Forza Graphics technology, but the people working on the game have worked on action/rpg games before.
30 fps fable with a game engine built for cars. Can't wait :unimpressed:

Water

Pro
Daps
Starfield and one of avowed or outerworlds 2 would be a great surprise

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Eh, I feel with video games devs are capable of branching out to other genres and having success. I think due to Playground's previous work they should be allowed to cook.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
For the record this is probably not a Fable tease.

The game might be at the showcase, but i think as usual people are hyping themselves up, just so they can come back and say they are disappointed about some shyt they made up in their own head:francis:
Have you not played Fable? The game directs you to follow glittery trails at times. This is definitely a Fable tease.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Have you not played Fable? The game directs you to follow glittery trails at times. This is definitely a Fable tease.
You follow glittery trails in hogwarts(and other games) too.

But they’ve been good about setting the correct expectations lately so the fact they let it get this far without correcting it makes me believe the game will be there. I’m just not convinced that teaser was referencing fable on purpose.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
morgan-freeman-applause.gif

Xbox!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The nerve of you nikkas to try and make jokes. You guys been talking about Hellblade 2, Avowed, Everwild, Starfield and whatever garbage y'all hyped about since 2018 dog :dead:
Oh you mean like Spider-Man 2? And how long have you been waiting on the FACTIONS game? X-men was announced when? When's it coming? When's anything coming? So you know???
All that's released since for Xbox has been Halo Infinite and Grounded and probably some other regular degular shyt.

:mjlol:

Meanwhile we've had Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Horizon FW, GT7, Returnal, Demon's Souls and still have FFXVI next month and Spider-Man 2 later this year.

Also fukk your slick ass "1st party" insertion I don't give a fukk about that. Tryna whittle down the list I'll knock you the fukk out.
It's about generations :hhh: and so according to Massa Jim Lyin then that means you've only had PS4 games to play this gen :huhldup:wait, you also had returnable which went double brick and ratchet and clank which is the most amazing game ever and is only possible on PlayStation hardware:whoo:
Damn right I'm fukking pissed at this showcase :mad:.
Welp ladies and gentlemen, The truth sets you free :win:
I think if anything it might be fable remakes or remastered.
:stop:

Gizmo_Duck said:
The team that makes a car game is making Fable :dahell::mjlol:
If only the maker of donkey kong could one day branch out...

Activision created Sony's original mascot, crash, they make FPS games now...

Speaking of activision, The OG's of COD made that Jedi games you talked up as a reason for why this month is the best gaming month in a minute but you forgot that too huh?

Sony enlist help from other internal studios, not just the support studios they fail led to turn into AAA, I'm talking like how they had to help to get killzone made, and how they would share assets across all of Sony's studios. They touted this all the time during the PS3 era, consider this an education kid :birdman: