Xbox One Pre-orders Break All Microsoft Records, Up 200% in Europe Since GamesCom

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yeah, breh i'm mad :wow:
I know breh :wow:

When you ready to cross over, there will be no hard feelings :salute:

Until then though,

jay-z-hitting-girl.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so pay over 1000 dollars on video games and consoles that out the gate do basically the same shyt without any hands on knowledge or feedback on either since they aint even yet?
If you have the money and can afford it why not?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
lemme just ask this in here cause i dont wanna make a new thread... was gonna get a ps4 cause its cheaper and halo 4 was such a let down to me in every possible way...

then i heard that xbox one has exclusive nfl rights and will have streaming games... so i was on board...

now im hearing all u can do on xbox one is get highlights of games... in clips... edit ur fantasy team (WHO THE fukk CARES).... and the main feature is gonna be nfl redzone?!?!?

no fukking full games???

if thats the case i aint paying an extra 100 dollars for xbox... knowing that halo 5 is not gonna have ranked matches or trash talking to the other team... i mean seriously whats the fukking point then.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
lemme just ask this in here cause i dont wanna make a new thread... was gonna get a ps4 cause its cheaper and halo 4 was such a let down to me in every possible way...

then i heard that xbox one has exclusive nfl rights and will have streaming games... so i was on board...

now im hearing all u can do on xbox one is get highlights of games... in clips... edit ur fantasy team (WHO THE fukk CARES).... and the main feature is gonna be nfl redzone?!?!?

no fukking full games???

if thats the case i aint paying an extra 100 dollars for xbox... knowing that halo 5 is not gonna have ranked matches or trash talking to the other team... i mean seriously whats the fukking point then.
No full games? :wow: I should've known MS would half ass even the NFL features they're throwing in everyones face

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

no fukking full games???

Let me research the nfl issue because I truly don't know myself. But for the Halo 5 why you think you cant trash talk? The new Xbox live will have ranked matches.

Last edited: