Xbox One Pre-orders Break All Microsoft Records, Up 200% in Europe Since GamesCom

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
No seriously....some of you aren't buying both consoles?

RRnhhqW.gif

Why would I buy a console I have no interest in? So it can collect dust like my 360 for the past 2 and a half years?

:rudy:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Well if you thought you were getting Sunday ticket for free then I don't know what to tell you:manny:

nah i feel you my expectations were unrealistically high... but all this bullshyt u guys argue about hard drive processors and graphics... means jack shyt to me.... i really thought for a second that this generation of consoles would have ONE feature that would actually improve my life... but nah just another 400 bucks i gotta throw down to play madden, 2k13, and whatever games prove to be piff...

i aint even trippin tho... gta 5, madden and 2k14 will have me held over on the 360... im literally refunding my pre-purchase... neither console has shown me shyt that would make me believe im gonna miss out on anything... ill just buy it during summer and play catch up... if anything worthwhile has came out by then.