Xbox One Pre-orders Break All Microsoft Records, Up 200% in Europe Since GamesCom

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
No seriously....some of you aren't buying both consoles?

RRnhhqW.gif

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
um wrong! this from the same report:

Skim much? :laff:
I wish you are right... but you are the one thats skimming... google it more fully or better yet just read the original buzzfeed article... who knows what they are gonna offer 1-2 years down the line... but i know this year... UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAMES THROUGH YOUR CABLE PROVIDER.... you cant get any full streaming games through ur xbox... just redzone... trust me dude this was the only feature i truly cared about other than halo 5...

and dude if u put in the hours that i put in halo 4 ud realize they nudered the game for casual players and kids... you couldnt trash talk the other team since halo 3 i believe... and they took out ranked matches cause they couldnt control hackers... so literally every game was a social slayer match... it was bullshyt... embarassing... im a fukkin halo head... and there is no way to even argue at this point that they havent lost the multiplayer battle to cod.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wish you are right... but you are the one thats skimming... google it more fully or better yet just read the original buzzfeed article... who knows what they are gonna offer 1-2 years down the line... but i know this year... UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAMES THROUGH YOUR CABLE PROVIDER.... you cant get any full streaming games through ur xbox... just redzone... trust me dude this was the only feature i truly cared about other than halo 5...

and dude if u put in the hours that i put in halo 4 ud realize they nudered the game for casual players and kids... you couldnt trash talk the other team since halo 3 i believe... and they took out ranked matches cause they couldnt control hackers... so literally every game was a social slayer match... it was bullshyt... embarassing... im a fukkin halo head... and there is no way to even argue at this point that they havent lost the multiplayer battle to cod.

You get a live stream of NFL network. So you'll at least be able to watch the games that air there.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
You get a live stream of NFL network. So you'll at least be able to watch the games that air there.
even still thats worthless to me... i had the nfl network for 2 years... and i get the thursday night game on another channel... all the nfl network is.. is a bunch of top ten best offensive lineman specials and bullshyt like that...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
even still thats worthless to me... i had the nfl network for 2 years... and i get the thursday night game on another channel... all the nfl network is.. is a bunch of top ten best offensive lineman specials and bullshyt like that...

Well if you thought you were getting Sunday ticket for free then I don't know what to tell you:manny: