Xbox One Pre-orders Break All Microsoft Records, Up 200% in Europe Since GamesCom

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
we know how sony does numbers.......
controler= a unit sold.
earpeice= a unit sold
plug= a unit sold etc.
:jawalrus:

when XBOX count units they mean the damn XBOX.
:whoo:

ejbu9v.gif

Thats why Xbox isn't making the headsets backwards compatible right? And that cheap ass headset they are including is just that.... CHEAP! Why would they sell turtle beaches and not make them compatible for the Xbox One? Because they know the sheep will purchase a new one for the new system... Meanwhile our bluetooth headsets at sony will be compatible! :bryan:

So Xbox = a unit sold
Headset = a unit sold
Controller = a unit sold

:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Thats why Xbox isn't making the headsets backwards compatible right? And that cheap ass headset they are including is just that.... CHEAP! Why would they sell turtle beaches and not make them compatible for the Xbox One? Because they know the sheep will purchase a new one for the new system... Meanwhile our bluetooth headsets at sony will be compatible! :bryan:

So Xbox = a unit sold
Headset = a unit sold
Controller = a unit sold

That gospel I spoke was too real for you huh?
2009xsl.gif

29y5z78.png

ejbu9v.gif

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

So Xbox = a unit sold
Headset = a unit sold
Controller = a unit sold

nikka cheap?
EtpFtKG.png
Let look at them PS4 headsets foh
EtpFtKG.png

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You know they making a adapter for XB1 to make past and presents headsets compatible to the XB1. :camby:
Lmfao @ adapters

Xbox one is an all in one system, but you need an add on to use your old headsets? :wtf:

What a joke

& y'all can shyt on the Sony mics but they're free so it's really a waste of breath. If they suck then we won't use them, no harm done

I got Bluetooth headsets ready anyways :umad:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Lmfao @ adapters

Xbox one is an all in one system, but you need an add on to use your old headsets? :wtf:

What a joke

& y'all can shyt on the Sony mics but they're free so it's really a waste of breath. If they suck then we won't use them, no harm done

I got Bluetooth headsets ready anyways :umad:
They literally went to dollar general and order them bytches off the selves.. If i saw these i wouldn't use them either :russ:
PS4-Mono-Headset.jpg

Got my headsets in the box ready to go :umad:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
They literally went to dollar general and order them bytches off the selves.. If i saw these i wouldn't use them either :russ:
PS4-Mono-Headset.jpg

Got my headsets in the box ready to go :umad:
:dead: @ dollar general

Lmao let's see the mic quality then crack jokes.