Xbox One + Cloud = :ufurious:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
All this BS, just to say dedicated online server that saves game online without offline storage LOL dumbasses maybe yall should know CLOUD been around for YEARS on all devices.

XboxOne_CLOUD_OPTION1_r4t6_mg%20%281%29.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why do you think we didn't NEED it then but we NEED it now?
Well you kind of abandoned the platform but XBL has held up well. Games run smoothly for the most part. Now we at a new Gen, we can handle more players so to increase we'd need dedicated servers FOR STARTERS. When 64plyr matches is nixed for the ps4 version ppl will notice.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Well you kind of abandoned the platform but XBL has held up well. Games run smoothly for the most part. Now we at a new Gen, we can handle more players so to increase we'd need dedicated servers FOR STARTERS. When 64plyr matches is nixed for the ps4 version ppl will notice.
You weren't interested in 64 player matches last gen? But you're interested now? Or maybe you're saying we NEED 64 player matches now but we didn't then?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You weren't interested in 64 player matches last gen? But you're interested now? Or maybe you're saying we NEED 64 player matches now but we didn't then?
Last gen systems couldn't handle 64plyr matches, why you think they wasn't included :wtf:
They can hardly handle 32plyr games without wonky shyt happening here n there.
And have you actually played a FPS on PS3? :scusthov:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Last gen systems couldn't handle 64plyr matches, why you think they wasn't included :wtf:
They can hardly handle 32plyr games without wonky shyt happening here n there.
And have you actually played a FPS on PS3? :scusthov:
I don't know if you know this but 64 player matches have been happening on machines w less power than a 360 or ps3 for a long time now. In fact, there was a popular game that was released in 2001 that was 64 vs 64. But I guess your answer is that you thought dedicated servers wouldn't help since the games were bottlenecked by the power of the consoles available. That's interesting.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't know if you know this but 64 player matches have been happening on machines w less power than a 360 or ps3 for a long time now. In fact, there was a popular game that was released in 2001 that was 64 vs 64. But I guess your answer is that you thought dedicated servers wouldn't help since the games were bottlenecked by the power of the consoles available. That's interesting.
Kodie, you do realize who you're talking to right?
I'm sure current Gen systems can run 128plyr Chu Chu rocket as well. But not COD :ld:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Kodie, you do realize who you're talking to right?
I'm sure current Gen systems can run 128plyr Chu Chu rocket as well. But not COD :ld:
I'm not talkin chu chu rocket. I'm talking about fps with jet pack powered flight and ground and airborne vehicles. Cod is on an old engine that runs at 60fps easy. 64 player matches aren't held back by the power of the system... They're held back by the infrastructure.

I guess I don't blame you you got devs feeding you lies. Look at this http://bf3blog.com/2011/07/dice-explains-why-consoles-are-limited-to-24-players/. Any PC player knows client hardware isn't the issue... People are playing 64 player matches *in bf3* on pcs less powerful than a ps360. But they feed you lies to stay good with the console manufacturers and y'all buy it hook like and sinker. So now when they tell you were ready for dedi servers you believe that too. As if it never provided a significant benefit before.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm not talkin chu chu rocket. I'm talking about fps with jet pack powered flight and ground and airborne vehicles. Cod is on an old engine that runs at 60fps easy. 64 player matches aren't held back by the power of the system... They're held back by the infrastructure.

I guess I don't blame you you got devs feeding you lies. Look at this http://bf3blog.com/2011/07/dice-explains-why-consoles-are-limited-to-24-players/. Any PC player knows client hardware isn't the issue... People are playing 64 player matches *in bf3* on pcs less powerful than a ps360. But they feed you lies to stay good with the console manufacturers and y'all buy it hook like and sinker. So now when they tell you were ready for dedi servers you believe that too. As if it never provided a significant benefit before.
Bruh, where is there a lie? Current consoles don't have a lot of RAM to deal with
You want 64 players would mean bigger maps. Most PC FPS games have bigger maps than the console versions
I've heard almost everyone say 64ply won't work on consoles. You can't just put 100% of the blame on the infrastructure but that does have something to do with it as well. Its just, when XBL came out, the infrustructure wasn't designed for PC gaming bruh. Console gamers was just getting online and 64 player battles would have been overkill at the time
Please save the "well on PC speech" because on PC they wear pocket protectors :birdman:
This gen, 64player matches. Console gamers will be like :blessed: while PC gamers will just be salty cuz we eating
Talking about how the best version is on PC, but then saying "but we still bought a console because" which thus makes you a moron at that point.

Don't be a moron. Console >>> PC (even when games was 32 max)

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Bruh, where is there a lie? Current consoles don't have a lot of RAM to deal with
You want 64 players would mean bigger maps. Most PC FPS games have bigger maps than the console versions
I've heard almost everyone say 64ply won't work on consoles. You can't just put 100% of the blame on the infrastructure but that does have something to do with it as well. Its just, when XBL came out, the infrustructure wasn't designed for PC gaming bruh. Console gamers was just getting online and 64 player battles would have been overkill at the time
Please save the "well on PC speech" because on PC they wear pocket protectors :birdman:
This gen, 64player matches. Console gamers will be like :blessed: while PC gamers will just be salty cuz we eating
Talking about how the best version is on PC, but then saying "but we still bought a console because" which thus makes you a moron at that point.

Don't be a moron. Console >>> PC (even when games was 32 max)
I'm not here to talk about what's best. I was providing evidence that served contrary to a common misconception. You inferred from that, that I think one thing is superior over another because you believe in taking sides while I worry about playing games. That's cool though - what I'm talking about doesn't gel with the beliefs you want to believe so I'll drop it.

EDIT:
Actually, before I drop it, I'll provide one last piece of "evidence" here. There were a few games early in the 360 life cycle that were released on both 360 and PC. Games like Call of Duty 2 and Battlefield 2 (this was a fairly different game on 360 as it was Battlefield 2 Modern Combat). On PC they required a minimum of 256MB and 512MB of RAM respectively. That is to say, a computer with as much RAM as a 360 could run these games (and of course that computer needed some of its RAM to run Windows). And thanks to dedicated servers, those games ran at a max of 64 players in a match. I'm just saying, it would have been nice to have 64 player matches in COD2 and BF: Modern Combat on 360. I'm not saying PC was better, I'm saying 360 versions would have been EVEN better with 64 player matches. Dedicated servers have always been beneficial outside of 1v1 matches.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ummmm resistance 2 did 32vs 32 Ldog

although the games community fizzled out within the year, MAG had a crazy 256 person multiplayer. if that game had been polished a few more years and given a better name. :whew: you'd just rank up kills until you ran out of ammo

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
ummmm resistance 2 did 32vs 32 Ldog
Resistance was on dedicated servers, but thanks for trying to enter the conversation :tu:
I'm not here to talk about what's best. I was providing evidence that served contrary to a common misconception. You inferred from that, that I think one thing is superior over another because you believe in taking sides while I worry about playing games. That's cool though - what I'm talking about doesn't gel with the beliefs you want to believe so I'll drop it.
Your lil bullshyt rant right there did not affect me in the slightest :ufdup:
Now you just trolling :heh: You bringing up this is you trying to talk around a point you want to make, but you didn't make your point because your trying to appear PC. Then you know most ppl here are idiots so they'll suck you off more if you play like your gay

You are gay, gay cuz :umad: and :umad: cuz console gamers didn't give a shyt about 64plyer matches in the past
You didn't back up anything you said, all you did was post a link to an article then you was saying it was lying. How is it lying tho?
Until you begin to back up the shyt you "implying" then your no better than King Sun in terms of making any points
I didn't say a thing about which system is best, but since you seem to know a thing or two about infrastructure. Which infrastructure is better on consoles? Now and moving forward. If its about infrastructure then one console will be better

NOT MY WORDS, YOURS :win:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Resistance was on dedicated servers, but thanks for trying to enter the conversation :tu:

Your lil bullshyt rant right there did not affect me in the slightest :ufdup:
Now you just trolling :heh: You bringing up this is you trying to talk around a point you want to make, but you didn't make your point because your trying to appear PC. Then you know most ppl here are idiots so they'll suck you off more if you play like your gay

You are gay, gay cuz :umad: and :umad: cuz console gamers didn't give a shyt about 64plyer matches in the past
You didn't back up anything you said, all you did was post a link to an article then you was saying it was lying. How is it lying tho?
Until you begin to back up the shyt you "implying" then your no better than King Sun in terms of making any points
I didn't say a thing about which system is best, but since you seem to know a thing or two about infrastructure. Which infrastructure is better on consoles? Now and moving forward. If its about infrastructure then one console will be better

NOT MY WORDS, YOURS :win:
As far as I can tell so far, the online infrastructure for Xbox One is better than PS4. I don't think I've ever claimed any different. :yeshrug: Why are you getting so mad? I agree dedicated servers are great. They would have been great eight years ago too but better late than never I suppose.