Xbox One + Cloud = :ufurious:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm sorry but I don't trust or like what is going on with Microsoft with this cloud. Why do they have to keep on talking about it like it is the new sliced bread? When companies start hyping up specific features like crazy it is 9 times outta 10 complete bullshyt. We will see but I'm keeping the expectations low.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gotta stop acting on here. Sony loyalist say some ridiculous stuff. When you act like Forza isn't a powerhouse it shows me that you don't play racing games. When you mention weather effects...

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I'm sorry but I don't trust or like what is going on with Microsoft with this cloud. Why do they have to keep on talking about it like it is the new sliced bread? When companies start hyping up specific features like crazy it is 9 times outta 10 complete bullshyt. We will see but I'm keeping the expectations low.
So they should not advertise a feature they have spent billions on, Okay buddy I get ya.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
So they should not advertise a feature they have spent billions on, Okay buddy I get ya.

I'm just sayin. You know how it goes. The product should be able to speak for itself. shyt, the Cloud is basically the only feature they haven't re nigged on yet...lol But I still don't find anything AMAZING about it. We will see.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Someones mad PS4 was voted best HARDWARE and peripherals at Gamescon:ld:

I see no other reason why this cloud bullshyt that no one cares about is brought up again..

:smugfavre:
Naw, we have been saying this whole time its about games, if we wanted better hardware we wouldn't wait for a PS4, we we upgrade our PCs...nikka have you seen titan fall :gladbron:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
them nikkas said cloud 12 times. :dead:

at one point i think they even used the cloud to describe the cloud :deadrose:

Back in 2005 right before Amazon launched their web services (and thus causing the word to explode) we used to play "buzzword bingo" at my office with any sales calls, pitches, or meetings with other consultants. If you got cloud on your BINGO card back then you were in good shape.

I didn't think the word was still bugging people.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Dedicated servers = less lag.

If your connection is trash, dedi servers aint gonna fix a nikka with a garbage ISP plan.

Tell em. These dudes think just because the got dedi heaven will open up and indians will do praise dances. How many games had dedicated servers but had massive lag issues(that shyt homefront comes to mind) Garbage connection is garbage connection

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Y'all gotta stop acting on here. Sony loyalist say some ridiculous stuff. When you act like Forza isn't a powerhouse it shows me that you don't play racing games. When you mention weather effects...

Now insert killzone for forza and tell me would you feel the same:youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Now insert killzone for forza and tell me would you feel the same:youngsabo:
Forza is the Call of Duty of racers

Killzone is the Crazy Taxi of First Person Shooters :manny:

And really, a franchise that is about to be four games deep and is still an afterthought? Thats your "go to game"
Why you talking about that lame ass game in an xbox cloud thread? Does Killzone use the cloud doggy :umad: