Xbox One + Cloud = :ufurious:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Of course everything gets promoted if you want to get overly technical, but they are :deadhorse: the fake thousand time processing enhancement of the cloud.

:what: This has nothing to do with my post.

Again has nothing to do with my post. Never mentioned solutions or anything. :what:

In terms of their cloud platform they are more honest.

:what: This again has nothing to do with my post.

I do, and you always fall back or again, spin into retardation and nonsense, as always. Lookey here, Rice N Beans slaps Courtdog around again.
2HMK5Tm.gif
Bruh STFU. You did all that quoting just to say NOTHING :wtf:
I didn't look at your dumbass gif, Your post wasn't compelling or anything.
And all you said was "it had nothing to do with my post" when it did :snoop:
And yeah, Sony is rolling out cloud integration, but they aren't trying to mislead you with all the hollow promo either. So "uh yeah, they got that too"
So when I asked you about this sony solution you then said it had nothing to do with your post. I'm sorry, but I can' walk you thru questions that YOU ASKED if you can't even follow. So yeah, you made me run with facts again
I guess they was in the fine print :shaq2:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Bruh STFU. You did all that quoting just to say NOTHING :wtf:
I didn't look at your dumbass gif, Your post wasn't compelling or anything.

I address your points and you fill yours with hot air and yet I'm off huh. Try again breh. :heh::heh:
And all you said was "it had nothing to do with my post" when it did :snoop:

*presses CTRL+F, types in PSN*

*sees only Courtney has mentioned it*

:leon:

So when I asked you about this sony solution you then said it had nothing to do with your post.

This "solution" you keep speaking of is just some fabric of your delusional mind. There is no Sony "solution". There is no "problem".

I'm sorry, but I can' walk you thru questions that YOU ASKED if you can't even follow.

I asked no questions. Damn you can't even keep track of who posts what. :what:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Does the cloud give rain and weather changes to Forza? Power of The Cloud could do that :troll:
Don't even ask me how :win:
Only the purest clouds over here, none of that gray cloud/wet shyt. Just soft fluffy white clouds :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sounds like something you would have said a few years ago
:stop:

7yrs ago I would have said that because console gaming didn't NEED it at that time.
Sony's implementation of it also wasn't a factor at ALL this gen which is what I would have said in the past
That they make claims, but under deliever. Thats why I think 5gms this gen used it on PS3 even tho sony made it seem like dedicated servers was gonna be the norm

How did that turn out tho? Cuz to my counts, out of say 15 supposedly AAA titles on PS3
14 of them launched with server issues that lasted from 1month to 1yr before they got it to work "ok"
Would you like a quick rundown?

MGS4
Killzone 2
LBP1
LBP2
LBP Racing
Mod Nation Racers
Motral Kombat
Uncharted 3
Uncharted 2 needed them
Last of Us has nikkaz running around invisible right now
COD - Everyone is fukked
Socom
Mag
Socom 4
GT5

I know I can keep going, but I think the point has been made. Google launch for any of those games and read the articles about how they was fukked. So dedicated servers was needed this gen by sony.
And they willing to go into a new gen with the same setup? :laff:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Less lag is overrated. Man, Dedicated servers are not THAT big of a deal.
Hackers invincible in the top games? Thats not a big deal either, I'm not sure if I see it and thats good enough for me!!!
Cloud sucks
Titanfall is multiplat
DS4 has a touchpad and the camera is not forced on me
I all of a sudden love killzone now
PS+ still gives me free games on the last gen system I won't be playing anymore
Battlefield 4 was singled out by IGN on PS4 but i'll just tell myself they was talking about xbox one version too
Especially since my system can do tiled resources too and the GPU does like 1.92 gigaflops of T.Flop processing :umad:

Xbox One has the cloud power!!!! and Guess what this Generation it even has Blu-ray like PS3..lol that is new!