Xbox One + Cloud = :ufurious:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
how is it call of duty when gt is outselling it :umad:
Because GT the series been out a decade before forza was invented. Since then, Forza took over as the king of racers.
Now why are we talking about how much GT sells? Who here plays that game?
tumble.gif

I understand your a fanboy who talks about titles you have no intention of playing, but Forza was voted as the best racing game by other people who actually play them. So no amount of stanning can change this. If you'd rather have the game that is rated lower, more power to you. Halo is better than Killzone as well. And none of the PS4 games makes use of the cloud which is the subject of this thread. Killzone, will that even have dedicated servers :heh:
:deadmanny: @ the way they are overselling the cloud to consumers.
Its really humorous to watch you post when you don't know wtf you are talking about. What is it that they are doing that upsets you? Because they talk about how it will ade them in gaming? If it was nothing, sony would be the first to be like "Uh yeah, thats nothing. We got that too"
Instead, sony is paying hundreds of millions trying to have a me too version. But you know, I'll let you tell it
I'm sure you know exactly what your talking about. Thanks for breaking it down, I wasn't sure if you was just talking out your ass at first. But after you explained it? :salute:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
IWhat is it that they are doing that upsets you? Because they talk about how it will ade them in gaming? If it was nothing, sony would be the first to be like "Uh yeah, thats nothing. We got that too"

Most of it is promoting misinformation. They should be selling better services instead of faux power multiplication. They could push dedicated servers further, or aiding in the ability of streaming services, but no! Front and center "your console is now over 9000 times more powerful". :comeon:

And yeah, Sony is rolling out cloud integration, but they aren't trying to mislead you with all the hollow promo either. So "uh yeah, they got that too".

Instead, sony is paying hundreds of millions trying to have a me too version.
But you know, I'll let you tell it
I'm sure you know exactly what your talking about. Thanks for breaking it down, I wasn't sure if you was just talking out your ass at first. But after you explained it? :salute:

Normally after I explain things you go away, which is the best part. You run from facts. But don't worry though, nothing to fear tonight. I'mma let you tell it. :youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Most of it is promoting misinformation. They should be selling better services instead of faux power multiplication. They could push dedicated servers further, or aiding in the ability of streaming services, but no! Front and center "your console is now over 9000 times more powerful". :comeon:

And yeah, Sony is rolling out cloud integration, but they aren't trying to mislead you with all the hollow promo either. So "uh yeah, they got that too".

Normally after I explain things you go away, which is the best part. You run from facts. But don't worry though, nothing to fear tonight. I'mma let you tell it. :youngsabo:
Wow, you really believe any of the bullshyt you just said? Alright, I'm here. Lets see these facts then.
Xbox promotes everything, not just cloud. Never took an overly long time talking about the cloud while leaving out other features and games. Only fanboys who are starving for info from there console of choice say this while they stay in the dark about there own console. You said sony is coming up with a solution, how so? When did they EVER say they was coming up with a solution.

And for you to say a solution, there must be a problem :leon: What is wrong that needs a solution huh? :ufdup:
You say sony isn't trying to mislead you :what: Tell me about this PSN you now have to pay for :popcorn:
Back up anything I just questioned so I can run away. If not, you now know what your peers feel like.
I got $2500 coli cash for you when you do it. When you don't, make sure you shut the fukk up moving forward M'kay
:ufurious:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Wow, you really believe any of the bullshyt you just said? Alright, I'm here. Lets see these facts then.
Xbox promotes everything, not just cloud. Never took an overly long time talking about the cloud while leaving out other features and games.

Of course everything gets promoted if you want to get overly technical, but they are :deadhorse: the fake thousand time processing enhancement of the cloud.

Only fanboys who are starving for info from there console of choice say this while they stay in the dark about there own console. You said sony is coming up with a solution, how so? When did they EVER say they was coming up with a solution.

:what: This has nothing to do with my post.

And for you to say a solution, there must be a problem :leon: What is wrong that needs a solution huh? :ufdup:

Again has nothing to do with my post. Never mentioned solutions or anything. :what:
You say sony isn't trying to mislead you :what:

In terms of their cloud platform they are more honest.

Tell me about this PSN you now have to pay for :popcorn:

:what: This again has nothing to do with my post.

Back up anything I just questioned so I can run away. If not, you now know what your peers feel like.
I got $2500 coli cash for you when you do it. When you don't, make sure you shut the fukk up moving forward M'kay

I do, and you always fall back or again, spin into retardation and nonsense, as always. Lookey here, Rice N Beans slaps Courtdog around again.
2HMK5Tm.gif