Xbox Live coming to iOS, Android, & Nintendo Switch (Update: Xbox Game pass coming to the Switch)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Mostly fighting games since I prefer playing on Xbox but the fighting community is mostly on ps4. But what really ticked me off is that Sony didn't encourage developers to go back and make 4K patches to older games, especially the Japanese developers. We got a rinky dink ass boost mode and that's it
Which games have you played on both consoles and compared though?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I never said that, just that I prefer the exclusives on Sony/Nintendo more. They appeal to me more, if you like Xbox exclusives more than :yeshrug:and have time to play everything.
What games are you Currently playing at the moment :popcorn:
Except the fact that the difference between ps4pro and XB1X is marginal
The difference is bigger than the ps4 over Xbox advantage, and that was a big deal so :stopitslime:
Which games have you played on both consoles and compared though?
Who the fukk buys the same game across multiple consoles to compare :wtf: is that nikka from digital foundry?

Do you even know what digital foundry is :usure:

Then why you asking these silly ass questions :sitdown:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What games are you Currently playing at the moment :popcorn:

The difference is bigger than the ps4 over Xbox advantage, and that was a big deal so :stopitslime:

Who the fukk buys the same game across multiple consoles to compare :wtf: is that nikka from digital foundry?

Do you even know what digital foundry is :usure:

Then why you asking these silly ass questions :sitdown:
You know how many games I already had on PS4 that ended up coming out on games with gold?
I’ve compared Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Rise of the tomb raider, shadow of tomb raider, apex legends, fornite, Mortal Kombat x, metal gear solid, and a few others.
The difference is negligible most of the time breh. Now we’re theres a very obvious difference is from the ps4pro to the PS4 and the XB1X to the xb1. It all depends on the individual game of course, but some have significantly less detailed textures, the draw distance is very different, and the overall detail is different (such as amount of grass/bushes etc).

Cats claiming the XB1X is some big leap over the ps4pro are stans. Both have VERY similar graphics and in a blind testing you would be VERY hard pressed to tell which console is running the game.
It’s clowns like those at Digital foundry that give people on here the bs talking points to bicker about. Counting individual frames and pixels. In real time, in the real world, this crap is almost identical.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You know how many games I already had on PS4 that ended up coming out on games with gold?
I’ve compared Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Rise of the tomb raider, shadow of tomb raider, apex legends, fornite, Mortal Kombat x, metal gear solid, and a few others.
The difference is negligible most of the time breh. Now we’re theres a very obvious difference is from the ps4pro to the PS4 and the XB1X to the xb1. It all depends on the individual game of course, but some have significantly less detailed textures, the draw distance is very different, and the overall detail is different (such as amount of grass/bushes etc).

Cats claiming the XB1X is some big leap over the ps4pro are stans. Both have VERY similar graphics and in a blind testing you would be VERY hard pressed to tell which console is running the game.
It’s clowns like those at Digital foundry that give people on here the bs talking points to bicker about. Counting individual frames and pixels. In real time, in the real world, this crap is almost identical.

Agreed. I love my X1X off the strength that its super quiet when it runs graphically demanding games while my PS4pro sounds like a jet engine running anything above average.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Agreed. I love my X1X off the strength that its super quiet when it runs graphically demanding games while my PS4pro sounds like a jet engine running anything above average.
I got lucky with all my ps4’s it seems. (I have 4 in the house. 3 og’s And 1 pro). None of them are as loud as I’ve heard others can get. Even still though, the xb1x is definitely nearly silent and the PS4 I can hear the fan hum a bit. I’ve been to people’s houses and heard the jet noise fan though so I know how loud some of them can get.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

You didn't even name the titles that were X enhanced like that :dwillhuh:
And did you play those games for a hot second and go off memory :stopitslime:

Did you have a nice 4KTV for the Xbox, then did you bring another less capable 4KTV and setup a PS4pro next to it to compare?

No? :patrice: Then you shyted on digital foundry because they actually went thru the trouble to see the difference :ufdup:

Basically you just confirming that you don't see in 4k, that's too bad. But don't blame the X cuz you a blind Stan. Anyone who does the comparisons correctly disagree with you, 6teraflops :umad:

It's up to the developer to take advantage of the power, and on consoles companies don't push one console over the other. I know this is news to you but games like apex legends are not optimized. It wasn't an accident you named mostly games that don't take advantage of the extra power. That lil tactic makes you a vicious Stan :scust:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You didn't even name the titles that were X enhanced like that :dwillhuh:
And did you play those games for a hot second and go off memory :stopitslime:

Did you have a nice 4KTV for the Xbox, then did you bring another less capable 4KTV and setup a PS4pro next to it to compare?

No? :patrice: Then you shyted on digital foundry because they actually went thru the trouble to see the difference :ufdup:

Basically you just confirming that you don't see in 4k, that's too bad. But don't blame the X cuz you a blind Stan. Anyone who does the comparisons correctly disagree with you, 6teraflops :umad:

It's up to the developer to take advantage of the power, and on consoles companies don't push one console over the other. I know this is news to you but games like apex legends are not optimized. It wasn't an accident you named mostly games that don't take advantage of the extra power. That lil tactic makes you a vicious Stan :scust:
I have my PS4 pro and my XB1X hooked up to the same TCL 6 series 4K HDR10 (Dolby’s vision) tv. I’ve had the same game running and swapped inputs on my receiver to see if there was a significant difference.
If you don’t like that the difference isn’t huge that’s on MS not me. :yeshrug:
Don’t you live in va? Why don’t you come to my house so you can see what a 4ktv and an XB1X looks like in person instead of reading about it online and watching footage of it streamed on your cell phone. :mjgrin:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Anyone saying 1X graphics don’t shyt on PlayStation Pro graphics is lying to themselves. Pro graphics look washed out compared to the X. I have both and have many games for both consoles. shyt ain’t close

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Anyone saying 1X graphics don’t shyt on PlayStation Pro graphics is lying to themselves. Pro graphics look washed out compared to the X. I have both and have many games for both consoles. shyt ain’t close
@Kamikaze Revy

And I'm a D.C. resident, South East where potholes are the size of midgets and the grocery stores ONLY sell 80/20 hamburger meat :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:comeon: You realize the games should look better via streaming than they would natively on a console since the servers the game would be streaming from would more powerful than a console?
This isn’t true. Video will be compressed in order to make it work.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Now we back to power don’t matter.

Never change Sony stans, never change:mjlol:
"Power doesn't matter" was a tactic started by XBOTS at the top of this gen and don't you pretend otherwise buster :ufdup:
I told ALL of you on ALL sides of this stan crap that power should never be your focus since the platform ahead at the moment will always be cyclical. (Unless you're Nintendo where they seem to purposely release the most under powered console as some kind of joke at this point).