Xbox Live coming to iOS, Android, & Nintendo Switch (Update: Xbox Game pass coming to the Switch)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And I've been asking, what are these games that back up the claims of the difference being night and day, way better, etc. ?
I mentioned the games I compared. Tenchi mentioned the games he compared. Fatboi pointed out that the difference was only a minor bump in resolution.
Where are these games that show case how the XB1X presents games WAY better than the PS4Pro.
I'm genuinely asking. Everybody keeps saying "nah breh it looks better. It looks WAAAAY better" but can't mention the games they've actually played and compared themselves, and those that have are exaggerating.
I want to know what TV brand and model, size of TV, and what games people are comparing to develop their opinions.
Or are we still just pulling non-sense out of our behinds for the sake of defending brand names?
If the games looked WAAAAY better on XB1X I would have been buying everything for XBOX instead of PS4.
I couldn't care less about the console war when it comes to multi-plats. Exclusive games is a whole different conversation to stan about.
I mean you’d have to define “waaay better” :stopitslime:

People pay hundreds of extra dollars for a couple extra Ps on the PC side so what constitutes as “waaaay better” is subjective.

But here’s a couple I could think of off the top of my head

Red Dead Redemption 2 looks and plays best on Xbox One X | Eurogamer

There’s a large difference in resolution, you can argue over how much that matters, but more importantly framerate is a lot more stable than on Pro, and i do think that’s a significant difference considering all the visual improvements.

I mean without even comparing to 1X your “premium” console struggling in both framerate and resolution is not a good look.

Xbox One X Shadow of War shows profound improvements over PS4 Pro

1X has more ram some devs have utilized to greater benefit than others.

Now you can argue over whether this is “waaay better” or not, but it’s not just simple resolution upgrades in most games.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I mean you’d have to define “waaay better” :stopitslime:

People pay hundreds of extra dollars for a couple extra Ps on the PC side so what constitutes as “waaaay better” is subjective.

But here’s a couple I could think of off the top of my head

Red Dead Redemption 2 looks and plays best on Xbox One X | Eurogamer

There’s a large difference in resolution, you can argue over how much that matters, but more importantly framerate is a lot more stable than on Pro, and i do think that’s a significant difference considering all the visual improvements.

I mean without even comparing to 1X your “premium” console struggling in both framerate and resolution is not a good look.

Xbox One X Shadow of War shows profound improvements over PS4 Pro

1X has more ram some devs have utilized to greater benefit than others.

Now you can argue over whether this is “waaay better” or not, but it’s not just simple resolution upgrades in most games.
"I said i respect opinions from the person I'm talking to. Don't post no video of someone else's opinion. You explain your position to me yourself." - @MeachTheMonster :DAIGOCAM:

...sure those are improvements. Many of which they zoomed in on frames to show. Like I said from the jump, in a real world setting, the differences aren't as big as you guys tend to pretend they are. If you had both consoles and compared the games side by side instead of watching videos on your phone you would understand...thing is....you don't want to understand. :DAIGOSCUSTHOV:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"I said i respect opinions from the person I'm talking to. Don't post no video of someone else's opinion. You explain your position to me yourself." - @MeachTheMonster :DAIGOCAM:

...sure those are improvements. Many of which they zoomed in on frames to show. Like I said from the jump, in a real world setting, the differences aren't as big as you guys tend to pretend they are. If you had both consoles and compared the games side by side instead of watching videos on your phone you would understand...thing is....you don't want to understand. :DAIGOSCUSTHOV:
Nope in your extreme haste to try to catch me in some shyt :ufdup:

Those links I posted were not opinions, they are technical analysis. Specs that can and should be measured.

The only opinion I posted was:
While I personally don’t think it matters much.

So this whole narrative you are arguing against is nonexistent.

This is a popular Sony stan tactic. Build up a strawman and tell lies to bring him down.

Disgusting behavior, I thought you were better than this:scust:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nope in your extreme haste to try to catch me in some shyt :ufdup:

Those links I posted were not opinions, they are technical analysis. Specs that can and should be measured.

The only opinion I posted was:

So this whole narrative you are arguing against is nonexistent.

This is a popular Sony stan tactic. Build up a strawman and tell lies to bring him down.

Disgusting behavior, I thought you were better than this:scust:
Dap this post if you like men :wrist:

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Aye...this makes me VERY happy.

Xbox ecosystem will have access to such a large player base, it'll be crazy.

Brehs will have to pay for the Xbox account &/or the Xcloud service in order to have access to those Xbox games.

Streaming, for now, will not take precedent over local hardware with respect to competive gaming.

Owning an Xbox will give you access to the best console hardware, large player base and access to all of your purchased game from Xbox 360, Xb1 and beyond.

shyt is good look.

Apparently, Sony is looking to exand their PSNOW as well, considering they already have their exclusives playable on PC after some time, this is the future.

In 7 years..nikkas won't be debating what is the best console... they'll be debating what is the best service.

What's crazy is...when Xbox Live how on switch, it'll literally shyt on Nintendo's entire online service.:russ:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Microsoft Xbox got zero chance in taking on Sony Playstation so they tryna team up with Nintendo :wow:

Nintendo would never put they shyt on xbox though:mjgrin:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Someone finally gets it......

Microsoft is a software company first and they would consider this a win win. I see the next system as their last because in the future everything going streaming and without a home base.

Microsoft bought those IPs companies for software to expand GamePass Xbox Live and the cloud shyt as they could care less for hardware anymore. I mean they got killed by Sony this gen but still made a ton more money selling less consoles

Stop thinking in fanboy and think business 101