Xbox Live coming to iOS, Android, & Nintendo Switch (Update: Xbox Game pass coming to the Switch)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If they're really putting Game Pass on Switch and trying to get it in Sony consoles, they might as well get out of the hardware business. There would be zero incentive to own their platform.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If they're really putting Game Pass on Switch and trying to get it in Sony consoles, they might as well get out of the hardware business. There would be zero incentive to own their platform.
Of course there is. Xbox has usually always been the console with the best performing third party titles with Xbox one being the exception, they fixed that with the X. So the situation will likely be the same. Want to play the best looking call of duty and battlefront and don't want a PC, get an xbox

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yo what if Microsoft is making Nintendo’s next home console and the switch was the DS’s successor this whole time.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Xbox games on switch will be streaming. Switch can’t play most Xbox games.
If they are following the Nvidia GeForce Now strategy then you'd be able to play graphic intensive games on the switch. You can stream games way more graphically intensive than ps4 and xbox on the Shield.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
All these Microsoft/Nintendo rumors definitely have me :ohhh:

Gamepass on Switch would definitely be a good look for me, since I have a PS4 and Switch and don't plan on getting any Microsoft console anytime soon.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All these Microsoft/Nintendo rumors definitely have me :ohhh:

Gamepass on Switch would definitely be a good look for me, since I have a PS4 and Switch and don't plan on getting any Microsoft console anytime soon.
I quoted you so everyone can see what's wrong with the logic of the average consumer. See, this news does nothing for you because your own words say "I don't plan on getting any Microsoft console anytime soon" so then why would Gamepass on switch make you care?

You have deemed them not worthy (you're wrong) so now that they'll be available in a downgraded form on switch, you all in for that tho :gladbron:

The only benefit is you'll quickly realize Xbox shyts all over Nintendo in gaming (outside of the recycled games you are forced to call great even if it isn't).

Why get out of the hardware business (which everyone will) now? Get that money on all platforms then when it's time to ditch hardware they will be the leaders in that transition. This gen every Xbox exclusive has been enjoyable from crackdown3 to Ryse. Excellent games that are shytted on Sony gamers mostly. Again Ryse son of Rome is an excellent game. The multiplayer was just average but who gives a shyt. The campaign was excellent. Think God of war but at launch :yeshrug:

You will find out soon enough..

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
You joke but this is actually the truth :mjgrin:
Yea l mean they’re literally saying the best move for us financially is to get more involved in other ecosystems, cause Xbox base on it own isn’t holding it down. So instead of deciding “maybe we should drop better games” they decided “people don’t buy games anymore they want C titles for $10 a month”

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea l mean they’re literally saying the best move for us financially is to get more involved in other ecosystems, cause Xbox base on it own isn’t holding it down. So instead of deciding “maybe we should drop better games” they decided “people don’t buy games anymore they want C titles for $10 a month”

They bought a whole bunch of studios recently including Obsidian and Ninja Theory, they're clearly focusing on making 1st party stronger.

Microsoft is clearly confident people will wind up using this as a companion to Xbox and not a replacement

I'm very shocked Nintendo is agreeing to this. But this is the way for them to get those PS5/Xbox Scarlett titles