Xbox Live coming to iOS, Android, & Nintendo Switch (Update: Xbox Game pass coming to the Switch)

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
They bought a whole bunch of studios recently including Obsidian and Ninja Theory, they're clearly focusing on making 1st party stronger.

Microsoft is clearly confident people will wind up using this as a companion to Xbox and not a replacement

I'm very shocked Nintendo is agreeing to this. But this is the way for them to get those PS5/Xbox Scarlett titles
What would I buy an Xbox for if I can get live and the Xbox games on my switch, PLUS switch games? Seriously

To any on the fence consumer this is literally one more reason to not buy an Xbox

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Xbox gonna end up just selling 3rd party services and say damn with the hardware..imagine booting up gamepass on the playstation dashboard

playing those trash ass xbox exclusives with a dualshock controller :lawd:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
If they're really putting Game Pass on Switch and trying to get it in Sony consoles, they might as well get out of the hardware business. There would be zero incentive to own their platform.

Of course there is. Xbox has usually always been the console with the best performing third party titles with Xbox one being the exception, they fixed that with the X. So the situation will likely be the same. Want to play the best looking call of duty and battlefront and don't want a PC, get an xbox

:comeon: You realize the games should look better via streaming than they would natively on a console since the servers the game would be streaming from would more powerful than a console?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
:comeon: You realize the games should look better via streaming than they would natively on a console since the servers the game would be streaming from would more powerful than a console?
Game streaming adjusts off your connection quality though

If you don’t got that good shyt expect a sub 720p experience when streaming

& if Microsoft manages to get around that, game pass is gonna triple in price to cover infrastructure costs

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I quoted you so everyone can see what's wrong with the logic of the average consumer. See, this news does nothing for you because your own words say "I don't plan on getting any Microsoft console anytime soon" so then why would Gamepass on switch make you care?

You have deemed them not worthy (you're wrong) so now that they'll be available in a downgraded form on switch, you all in for that tho :gladbron:

The only benefit is you'll quickly realize Xbox shyts all over Nintendo in gaming (outside of the recycled games you are forced to call great even if it isn't).

Why get out of the hardware business (which everyone will) now? Get that money on all platforms then when it's time to ditch hardware they will be the leaders in that transition. This gen every Xbox exclusive has been enjoyable from crackdown3 to Ryse. Excellent games that are shytted on Sony gamers mostly. Again Ryse son of Rome is an excellent game. The multiplayer was just average but who gives a shyt. The campaign was excellent. Think God of war but at launch :yeshrug:

You will find out soon enough..

Eh, it would be more of a bonus for a selection of games like Ori or Cuphead, that I had some interest in and would be ideal for the portability of the Switch. I don't have the time to justify having 3 systems unless there was something that I really wanted on all 3. I just happen to prefer the exclusives on Sony/Nintendo more.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Eh, it would be more of a bonus for a selection of games like Ori or Cuphead, that I had some interest in and would be ideal for the portability of the Switch. I don't have the time to justify having 3 systems unless there was something that I really wanted on all 3. I just happen to prefer the exclusives on Sony/Nintendo more.
If you don't have Xbox then you're not in the position to judge Xbox games :ufdup:
It's illogical to act like you dictate what game companies create, its literally creativity for us consumers, every company wants to please you. Let me use this logic in other forms of entertainment and let's see if it doesn't come off looking retarded...

I only listen to music that is on G-unit records

I only watch movies created by Warner brothers

I really like basketball so I can't fukk with any other sport

I never seen the series breaking bad because I don't watch that network :scust:

The point is you don't know if you'll like a game until you yourself try it out, and the Xbox brand is proven so its asinine to claim you couldn't find enjoyment from it :stop:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
If you don't have Xbox then you're not in the position to judge Xbox games :ufdup:
It's illogical to act like you dictate what game companies create, its literally creativity for us consumers, every company wants to please you. Let me use this logic in other forms of entertainment and let's see if it doesn't come off looking retarded...

I only listen to music that is on G-unit records

I only watch movies created by Warner brothers

I really like basketball so I can't fukk with any other sport

I never seen the series breaking bad because I don't watch that network :scust:

The point is you don't know if you'll like a game until you yourself try it out, and the Xbox brand is proven so its asinine to claim you couldn't find enjoyment from it :stop:

I never said that, just that I prefer the exclusives on Sony/Nintendo more. They appeal to me more, if you like Xbox exclusives more than :yeshrug:and have time to play everything.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Of course there is. Xbox has usually always been the console with the best performing third party titles with Xbox one being the exception, they fixed that with the X. So the situation will likely be the same. Want to play the best looking call of duty and battlefront and don't want a PC, get an xbox
Except the fact that the difference between ps4pro and XB1X is marginal

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
What games have you played on ps4pro and XB1X and compared?
Mostly fighting games since I prefer playing on Xbox but the fighting community is mostly on ps4. But what really ticked me off is that Sony didn't encourage developers to go back and make 4K patches to older games, especially the Japanese developers. We got a rinky dink ass boost mode and that's it