Xbox Live coming to iOS, Android, & Nintendo Switch (Update: Xbox Game pass coming to the Switch)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I answered that in the post he was quoting, most of the fighting games.

DB Fighterz, Injustice 2, Soul Calibur 6 all look visibly better on my Xbone X

:yeshrug:
Except you really didn't until now :usure:
In any case, I haven't compared the games you mentioned so I'll take your word for it.
On the games that I mentioned comparing, the difference was negligible most of the time, and where differences were more obvious, it wasn't a night and day difference between the platforms. :yeshrug:
Again, where the differences are most apparent are in comparing the new model consoles to the OG ones.
I know I know....40 teraflops hyper liquid nitrogen cooling and all that...I'm talking about real time comparison of just sitting in front of a TV and playing without needing to pause to count pixels and frames.
Sony stans did that non-stop at the top of this gen pretending the difference between consoles equivalent to freakin PS4 vs XBOX 360.
Claims of a "superior experience" because some website told them the PS4 version had 6 more blades of grass than the XB1 version.
Today the arguments are the same just on different sides of the table. (see what I did there @MeachTheMonster ?)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DB Fighterz, Injustice 2, Soul Calibur 6 all look visibly better on my Xbone X
:mjlol: Visibly better breh?

giphy.gif

DB FighterZ is literally 1620P on Pro and 1800P on X1X... Everything else is the same. I HIGHLY doubt you were able to see a visible difference of just 180 pixels for a high res game with that art style AND the frame rates are the exact same across both.

If this isn't a self admittance of being a Xbox stan :mjlol:

Injustice 2?
1440P on PS4 Pro and 1620P on X1X...Visibly better? :mjlol: This isn't like back last gen where 720P to 1080P was a big difference. At higher resolutions the differences become less and less noticeable, especially if you're playing on a TV.

Joker_DF_YT.jpg

Res-diff_DF_YT.jpg

'Injustice 2' Fails To Do Justice To The Xbox One X

Games on the OG X1 when played on XB1X is a big difference but from Pro to X? Nope. The differences are marginal if not almost identical.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol: Visibly better breh? Quick what's the difference?

DB FighterZ is literally 1620P on Pro and 1800P on X1X... Everything else is the same. I HIGHLY doubt you were able to see a visible difference of just 180 pixels for a high res game with that art style AND the frame rates are the exact same across both.

Injustice 2?
1440P on PS4 Pro and 1620P on X1X...Visibly better? :mjlol: This isn't like back last gen where 720P to 1080P was a big difference. At higher resolutions the differences become less and less noticeable, especially if you're playing on a TV.

Joker_DF_YT.jpg

Res-diff_DF_YT.jpg

Games on the OG X1 when played on XB1X is a big difference but from Pro to X? Nope. The differences are marginal if not almost identical.

Exactly how I felt when I compared the x to the pro. If you had a regular x1 then getting an x1x is mandatory. But having a pro already I didn’t see enough of a difference to justify paying another 500

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"Power doesn't matter" was a tactic started by XBOTS at the top of this gen and don't you pretend otherwise buster :ufdup:
I told ALL of you on ALL sides of this stan crap that power should never be your focus since the platform ahead at the moment will always be cyclical. (Unless you're Nintendo where they seem to purposely release the most under powered console as some kind of joke at this point).
Nope, was started with 360 playing most games better. Those improvements didn’t matter until PS4 played better, then that was all that mattered, now we’ve come back around to power don’t matter again.:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

giphy.gif

Injustice 2?

Joker_DF_YT.jpg

Res-diff_DF_YT.jpg

@Kamikaze Revy

See it only matters if Sony is on the winning side :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

giphy.gif

Injustice 2?

Joker_DF_YT.jpg

Res-diff_DF_YT.jpg

...and add to this the debate that has been picking up more and more steam that the human eye can't even see 4K to begin with.
The biggest difference I've seen in gaming is HDR10 and the performance of games that run 60fps (or higher on PC).
This night and day difference that people claim just isn't happening....
....and it wasn't happening at the top of this gen either

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

giphy.gif

Injustice 2?

Joker_DF_YT.jpg

Res-diff_DF_YT.jpg

Your stan call for battle won't work on me fatboi

:usure:

But even when it comes to the difference between the One and Pro, (which I personally see a difference :hubie:) for me its never been about comparing the two, but does the upgrade justify the price. Now when comparing the Xbox one and X that 500 was easily worth it, shyt I'd throw 600 for how obsolete the X makes the OG xbone. Better resolutions, cleans up the framerate for all the games that originally struggled, it was easily worth it imo. Pro disappointed though. And it was everybody's fault. Developers like From Software didn't even give a shyt about giving patches to their sony exclusives like Bloodborne. Sony don't even be enforcing the japanese developers to even use the fukking shyt. Bandai Namco are guilty as fukk at this with their exclusives like the gundam games.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

But even when it comes to the difference between the One and Pro, (which I personally see a difference :hubie:) for me its never been about comparing the two, but does the upgrade justify the price. Now when comparing the Xbox one and X that 500 was easily worth it, shyt I'd throw 600 for how obsolete the X makes the OG xbone. Better resolutions, cleans up the framerate for all the games that originally struggled, it was easily worth it imo. Pro disappointed though. And it was everybody's fault. Developers like From Software didn't even give a shyt about giving patches to their sony exclusives like Bloodborne. Sony don't even be enforcing the japanese developers to even use the fukking shyt. Bandai Namco are guilty as fukk at this with their exclusives like the gundam games.

No one is arguing whether or not the upgrade from the OG consoles to the refreshed ones is worth it.
And now you're introducing an argument about the lack of patches for existing games.
We're talking about the claims that the XB1X games look "way better" than the PS4 Pro versions of the same games.
If you can spot 180p differences in resolution then props to you breh.
Like I said from the jump. In the real world of just sitting down and playing, the differences are negligible.
If a 180P difference isn't negligible then tell what would be.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

No one is arguing whether or not the upgrade from the OG consoles to the refreshed ones is worth it.
And now you're introducing an argument about the lack of patches for existing games.
We're talking about the claims that the XB1X games look "way better" than the PS4 Pro versions of the same games.
If you can spot 180p differences in resolution then props to you breh.
Like I said from the jump. In the real world of just sitting down and playing, the differences are negligible.
If a 180P difference isn't negligible then tell what would be.
There are a lot of games that have a much bigger difference than just resolution.

While I personally don’t think it matters much, you aren’t being truthful in saying it’s just a minor resolution difference.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You're talking about why it's so good compared to the original X1 which I agree with. I'm talking about PS4 Pro to X1X differences are at time so negligible that it looks like fanboyism to say that the upgrade was night and day.

"From Software didn't even give a shyt about giving patches to their sony exclusives"
*names one game*

Bloodborne is the only From Software exclusive on PS4. :dahell:
Edit: Deracine for PSVR is another one but that IS PS4 Pro enhanced.

Saying no japanese devs use the Pro's power is false.

• The Last Guardian has a higher res/higher perf mode.
  • AstroBot for PSVR is pro supported.
  • Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Yakuza 6
  • Nights of Azure 2
  • Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII with power-up kit
  • SG/ZH School Girl/Zombie Hunter
  • New Danganronpa V3: Minna no Koroshiai Shin Gakki
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Valkyria: Azure Revolution
  • Birthdays the Beginning
  • Resident Evil 7: biohazard (including Grotesque Version)
  • Knack
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X HD
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
  • Utawarerumono: Futari no Hakuoro
  • BlazBlue: CentralFiction
  • The Playroom VR
  • Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
  • Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey
  • Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
Heck, the games you mentioned are mostly Japanese and do support the Pro so what are you talking about? :pachaha:

None of the games you mentioned are even 4K on the X and yet "True 4K" is what y'all champion every time it's brought up.

Soul Calibur 6 is 1440P on X1X, the same resolution a few games on PS4 Pro are that look visibly better compared to 1620P on X1X :mjlol:

Basically, saying that there's barely any Japanese PS4 Pro support is categorically false and just reeks of MSFT stanning to the point you're ignoring/cherry picking what is true.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

giphy.gif

Injustice 2?

Joker_DF_YT.jpg

Res-diff_DF_YT.jpg

I have both consoles and I will say. It’s not as noticeable as people make it. I love the upscaling it does on the OG classic titles tho. I looks better for certain games but put it like this. If u have a Pro. Better graphics shouldnt be the sole reason u buy the X. Still a dope console tho. And really the only Xbox anyone should have.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have both consoles and I will say. It’s not as noticeable as people make it. I love the upscaling it does on the OG classic titles tho. I looks better for certain games but put it like this. If u have a Pro. Better graphics shouldnt be the sole reason u buy the X. Still a dope console tho. And really the only Xbox anyone should have.
Exactly. I agree the X is a much better upgrade overall than it's predecessor but to act like it's $500 better than Pro? Lol.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There are a lot of games that have a much bigger difference than just resolution.

While I personally don’t think it matters much, you aren’t being truthful in saying it’s just a minor resolution difference.
And I've been asking, what are these games that back up the claims of the difference being night and day, way better, etc. ?
I mentioned the games I compared. Tenchi mentioned the games he compared. Fatboi pointed out that the difference was only a minor bump in resolution.
Where are these games that show case how the XB1X presents games WAY better than the PS4Pro.
I'm genuinely asking. Everybody keeps saying "nah breh it looks better. It looks WAAAAY better" but can't mention the games they've actually played and compared themselves, and those that have are exaggerating.
I want to know what TV brand and model, size of TV, and what games people are comparing to develop their opinions.
Or are we still just pulling non-sense out of our behinds for the sake of defending brand names?
If the games looked WAAAAY better on XB1X I would have been buying everything for XBOX instead of PS4.
I couldn't care less about the console war when it comes to multi-plats. Exclusive games is a whole different conversation to stan about.