Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka you talking to someone that owns both consoles. Don't be butt hurt that your starving for some more exclusives. Just shut the fukk up and keep on buying all the new hardware microsoft provides for you over exclusives.
Out of 1000 games you act like the 10 Sony exclusives are so good that the other 990 games (with 5 exclusive) are not even I don't know..better games? It's stupid to think everyone likes Spiderman all of a sudden when y'all didn't give a fukk about the last few Spiderman games that were multiplat :stopitslime:

Don't act like you played them shyts to have a comeback cocksucker :camby:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of 1000 games you act like the 10 Sony exclusives are so good that the other 990 games (with 5 exclusive) are not even I don't know..better games? It's stupid to think everyone likes Spiderman all of a sudden when y'all didn't give a fukk about the last few Spiderman games that were multiplat :stopitslime:

Don't act like you played them shyts to have a comeback cocksucker :camby:

Nah I haven’t played a spider man since spider man 2 for the original PlayStation. nikka don’t act like you wouldn’t be posting up shyt if this was an xbox exclusive. If the same exclusives were on Xbox you know your fakkit ass would be posting at least 5 threads a day on the games. So miss me with this bullshyt you fakkit ass turtle.

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Your backlog is too thick to enjoy any other games? Or is it that you are dedicating time to your backlogs so you wouldn't have time to try titles that are new to you? Basically you need the hype that is generated by fanboys beforeyou even desire to try something? Well enjoy that sheep lifestyle, and you wonder why you're broke :hhh:
Bruh if you don't get your Boost Mobile ass out of this thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh if you don't get your Boost Mobile ass out of this thread
You rep star wars and sneakers, but have the same dingy pic of some jordans that you probably burned already :camby:

180.jpg
Look at this pic, look like a thrift store photo :dahell:when you gonna finally sport some new kicks you broke bastid

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Got a bunch of shyt downloaded from the Fable series to the Halo series minus the RTS ones.

The first game that grabbed my attention on this was Vermintide2 which looks dope as hell.

Also Gears 4 and Quantum Break on deck since I never had the interest to buy either for less than 20.

I'm eating good on this shyt.