Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I respectfully disagree. I'm trying the 2 months for 2 dollars, and I'm 99% sure I'm cancelling. I dontplay games sporadically, and Destiny 2 will probably be my main game for the foreseeable future now that it's good again. If you do, it's the shyt. For the GameFly crowd. I buy like 3 or 4 retail games a year, and only certain things day 1.

Now, if it was a dollar a month add on to Gold.. :blessed:
I personally see Microsoft forcing this service onto people. TBH gold seems pointless now that game pass is out.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If you got an xbox, there's no reason you shouldn't have Gamepass. Out of all the media subscription services I currently pay (iTunes, Netflix, Audible) Gamepass is by far my best money spent every month.

Lots of great big games, and hidden gems I would have never thought to play. Also there's a great library of fighters. Soul Caliber, SF4, tekken, even Samurai Showdown.

At this point I almost exclusively play Gamepass games.

Currently playing Manual Samuel, a game I didn't even know exists and I would have never thought to play/buy but I'm loving it right now.

Also been playing through Sunset Overdrive again. Amazing game, probably my favorite this gen, and the only game I've played to 100% multiple times.

So yeah, if you own an Xbox and don't have Gamepass you lost:ufdup:

For those of you with Gamepass, what are you playing right now?

Stop ducking this fade old man

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The deal is they need more exclusives to entice me. I’m not copping that shyt to play old games and forza.
There are new games on there and much more than forza.

As for the old games, the fun of it is playing stuff you may not have played otherwise. There's games on there that I didn't even know existed, but I'm having fun with them.
Stop ducking this fade old man
Who the fukk are you:dahell:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
There are new games on there and much more than forza.

As for the old games, the fun of it is playing stuff you may not have played otherwise. There's games on there that I didn't even know existed, but I'm having fun with them.

Who the fukk are you:dahell:

The nikka you been ducking :dahell: