Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Was playing that all last night, real good shooter and glad to finally be able to play it

It’s a classic. The old blood and part 2 are great too. Finished all of it and replaying starting tomorrow

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I copped the 2 week trial to see what was on the list.
Every game I care about I already own, so in it's current form, the service really isn't for me.
I can see why other people would love it though.
It did give me the opportunity to try out sea of thieves without having to buy it, so that was cool.
(I have mixed feelings about sea of thieves. The game looks incredible out in the open sea, but the world overall feels to empty and dull, also playing alone is pointless).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I copped the 2 week trial to see what was on the list.
Every game I care about I already own, so in it's current form, the service really isn't for me.
I can see why other people would love it though.
It did give me the opportunity to try out sea of thieves without having to buy it, so that was cool.
(I have mixed feelings about sea of thieves. The game looks incredible out in the open sea, but the world overall feels to empty and dull, also playing alone is pointless).
Play stuff you don't care about.

Manual Samuel
Doom
Overcooked
Hitman
Human fall flat
Warhammer

A few of the games I didn't "care" about but had a great time playing.

That's what I've been enjoying about gamepass. Playing stuff I normally wouldn't have.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Manual Samuel
Doom
Overcooked
Hitman
Human fall flat
Warhammer

That's what I've been enjoying about gamepass. Playing stuff I normally wouldn't have.
Yup. This and some of the upgraded backwards compatible stuff. Like Ninja Gaiden Black and Fallout 3. They need to put New Vegas up there. And I wish consoles could finally get a remastered version of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games. With all the mods. Also if the One X could get an "enhanced" version of Call Of Cthulhu and Timesplitters 2.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
This is shyt is goat. I never had a xbox, but been playing on my girlfriend's xbox so it gives me a chance to eat a lot paying on a monthly fee, even tho I prefer to own my games. Playing perfect dark and gears of war for the first time on the big screen is dope. Can't wait to play Horizon 4. :ehh::whew:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Manual Samuel
Doom
Overcooked
Hitman
Human fall flat
Warhammer

I already have Doom, Overcooked, and Hitman.
I downloaded Warhammer through gamepass to see what that was like. I'll check out Manual Samuel and Human fall flat since you recommended it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Got the 2 months for 2 dollars special, but Bungle fixed Destiny 2, so that's all I've been playing.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I already have Doom, Overcooked, and Hitman.
I downloaded Warhammer through gamepass to see what that was like. I'll check out Manual Samuel and Human fall flat since you recommended it.
Did you BUY forza horizon 4?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I very likely will since game pass doesn’t have anything for me at the moment
That’s the owning/service argument that Microsoft needs to figure out.

IMO game pass is totally worth it if you are a big Forza fan alone and get to pick from a library of great games.

Sony and Nintendo can crush this. The numbers are so much easier for most at a $10 monthly subscription.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That’s the owning/service argument that Microsoft needs to figure out.

IMO game pass is totally worth it if you are a big Forza fan alone and get to pick from a library of great games.

Sony and Nintendo can crush this. The numbers are so much easier for most at a $10 monthly subscription.
Definitely agree.
If I would have paid attention to the service earlier (or if it had what I wanted, when I wanted it earlier) I probably would have signed up a long time ago and not bought any of these games. I'm most likely in the minority though because I still prefer having physical copies and a little more control over my purchases.
I run into the same issues with Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Video, I pay for this huge library of content and always end up watching the same 4 or 5 series. I end up paying a lot more for the luxury of having access to content that I never watch for various reasons.
There's definitely a huge value in programs like game pass, but for a person like me that isn't really interested in venturing far outside of my comfort zone as far as entertainment goes, the value isn't really there. As of right now, I can pick up Forza Horizon 4 for $48 and keep it "forever". No point in paying $10 a month for it just because I get the option of experimenting with a few indies here and there.