Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game pass is amazing and something that all companies will be doing once microsoft gets the ball rolling

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My backlog is too thick as it is to justify a subscription but I’m glad you’re enjoying it playboy
Your backlog is too thick to enjoy any other games? Or is it that you are dedicating time to your backlogs so you wouldn't have time to try titles that are new to you? Basically you need the hype that is generated by fanboys beforeyou even desire to try something? Well enjoy that sheep lifestyle, and you wonder why you're broke :hhh:
It's inevitable that psnow will have to transition to this instead of that cloud nonsense.
Gamepass is cloud powered :snoop:

All they talk about is how games will be scalable and playable on almost any device. Console quality streaming is the exact wording they used.

You can't have "console quality streaming" without a cloud to stream it from :francis:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If you got an xbox, there's no reason you shouldn't have Gamepass. Out of all the media subscription services I currently pay (iTunes, Netflix, Audible) Gamepass is by far my best money spent every month.

Lots of great big games, and hidden gems I would have never thought to play. Also there's a great library of fighters. Soul Caliber, SF4, tekken, even Samurai Showdown.

At this point I almost exclusively play Gamepass games.

Currently playing Manual Samuel, a game I didn't even know exists and I would have never thought to play/buy but I'm loving it right now.

Also been playing through Sunset Overdrive again. Amazing game, probably my favorite this gen, and the only game I've played to 100% multiple times.

So yeah, if you own an Xbox and don't have Gamepass you lost:ufdup:

For those of you with Gamepass, what are you playing right now?

They had a $2 for 2 months promo a couple weeks ago that I hopped on. I downloaded Samurai Showdown and Rocket League. SS plays a lot more crappily than I remember. Rocket League is fun tho.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now gamepass is dope don’t get me wrong but this nikka is talking about playing games I can already play on my PS3 or Xbox 360

:mjlol:

When you eating on the PS4 you ain’t checking for nothing last gen.

But I’ll let you cook it’s 10 times better than that psnow bullshyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now gamepass is dope don’t get me wrong but this nikka is talking about playing games I can already play on my PS3 or Xbox 360

Again there's plenty of new games. Some games hit Gamepass day 1

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Tried the trial....seems pretty mediocre. A couple of major releases padded out with filler.

I don't buy many games, and don't even much free time to game...my backlog goes back years, so this isn't for me. It has potential though, so I won't hate.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
While me playing Spider Man game

giphy.gif

It sucks that they cut this section from the game :beli:
I remember being hyped when I saw that 2 years ago

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

You sound like a retarded fakkit :sitdown:
Who still has a ps3 and 360? You can have an Xbox one instead and have the best of both worlds. Then with Xbox one x you can have your games enhanced like a remaster would get. Gamepass is great for people such as yourself who missed out on a bunch of games because you're a fanboy/fukkboy.

As for not checking for bc on ps4, you buy remasters and psnow. After the Spider-Man newness wears off you will come back to reality which is Xbox got this and :umad:about it...
that shyt is ass

the game library consists of a shyt ton of mediocre games that you probably already played, just like gaming with gold

fukk MS
So what's your gamertag breh :stopitslime

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like a retarded fakkit :sitdown:
Who still has a ps3 and 360? You can have an Xbox one instead and have the best of both worlds. Then with Xbox one x you can have your games enhanced like a remaster would get. Gamepass is great for people such as yourself who missed out on a bunch of games because you're a fanboy/fukkboy.

As for not checking for bc on ps4, you buy remasters and psnow. After the Spider-Man newness wears off you will come back to reality which is Xbox got this and :umad:about it...

So what's your gamertag breh :stopitslime

nikka you talking to someone that owns both consoles. Don't be butt hurt that your starving for some more exclusives. Just shut the fukk up and keep on buying all the new hardware microsoft provides for you over exclusives.