Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase (Sunday, June 13)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The best games shown were Battlefield and Horizon

Nothing else moved the needle … well at least you brothers get to act interested in games you wouldn’t dare touch otherwise

:duck:
I've made numerous posts bout Atomic Heart and Plague Tale 1, you best believe I'm playing AH and Plague Tale 2 day 1. :heh:
Oh yeah, they both coming day 1 in gamepass :shaq:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We already got games, can’t say the same for yall :umad:

Heard flight simulator coming out soon though, first xbox game this year, a banger:lupe:
That's crazy I'm playing a new game on my Xbox right now.

The question remains after your next two big hitters what exclusives are you looking forward too?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Also I have a strange feeling it’s probably cap that starfield is really now being worked on due to massive new funding.

The Xbox president said that he played a playable build of Starfield prior to the merger.

So yeah if that's being reported, it is. But they probably have a lot more people brought on to work on it due to the merger perhaps.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also I have a strange feeling it’s probably cap that starfield is really now being worked on due to massive new funding.

I wouldn’t be surprised if thats how it went also. It was probably stuck in pre-production for a while and fallout 76 bombed which si why they ended up eventually looking for a buy out. Now that microsoft got them they can make the game how they originally intended. I feel if they were still funding it on their own it would have looked like fallout 4

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
The Xbox president said that he played a playable build of Starfield prior to the merger.

So yeah if that's being reported, it is. But they probably have a lot more people brought on to work on it due to the merger perhaps.

I wouldn’t be surprised if thats how it went also. It was probably stuck in pre-production for a while and fallout 76 bombed which si why they ended up eventually looking for a buy out. Now that microsoft got them they can make the game how they originally intended. I feel if they were still funding it on their own it would have looked like fallout 4

I feel like gizmo is right here 76 bombed to shyt and starfield was teased right along side it back in 2018. Beth was in a tough spot with a brand new original ip and all the money they planed to get back from 76 and it’s mtx . This year into next November will really be the most of the actual work.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think what's strange about these discussions is we always get caught up purely in "Exclusives".
One of my MOST anticipated titles is a multiplatform game.
I want it even more than Halo at this point and that's the new Tales Of game.
I really fukk with that series.